No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just because it is the best we have had "arguably", losing in the first round is still not acceptable, not hitting 50 wins is still not acceptable, poor offense and defense is not acceptable.

If when the first time you get a blowjob, the person bites your dick, it doesnt mean that is the best blowjob there is.

Comment

• Bear wrote: View Post
      just because it is the best we have had "arguably", losing in the first round is still not acceptable, not hitting 50 wins is still not acceptable, poor offense and defense is not acceptable.

If when the first time you get a blowjob, the person bites your dick, it doesnt mean that is the best blowjob there is.
      Huh?
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• Bear wrote: View Post
        just because it is the best we have had "arguably", losing in the first round is still not acceptable, not hitting 50 wins is still not acceptable, poor offense and defense is not acceptable.

Well depending of if they drew blood or not I'd.....ok there's no way I can reply to that. Except to say that for virgins, any sex is good sex. And the Raptors aren't exactly Peter (wethe)North.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• lol RR be like
          Demar get 3 vottes = its MEANINGLESS/ Its probably homers who voted

turns out they where not homers

What if JV gets the votes instead of demar? = He's so young it means alot

Honestly the only person that makes reasonable debates about demar (even though i dont agrue with all them) is MACK11 the rest of you just try to find anyway to put him down
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• This argument is ridiculous lol both sides way to passionate over something that really just deserved an "okay."
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              lol RR be like
              Demar get 3 vottes = its MEANINGLESS/ Its probably homers who voted

turns out they where not homers

What if JV gets the votes instead of demar? = He's so young it means alot

Honestly the only person that makes reasonable debates about demar (even though i dont agrue with all them) is MACK11 the rest of you just try to find anyway to put him down
              No, 3 votes is meaningless for anyone no matter how you slice it. There's simply no way anything DeMar did this year was all-NBA worthy. There's nothing Jonas did that would merit either. The only one who really might deserve any such votes from Toronto is Lowry, and he got less than DeMar. *And that just shows you how flawed and stupid the whole process is.

We're not trying to 'put him down', we're trying to clarify his place, which is just bringing him down to the fans that deify him. To everyone else it's just making plain sense.
              Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu May 21, 2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                No, 3 votes is meaningless for anyone no matter how you slice it. There's simply no way anything DeMar did this year was all-NBA worthy. There's nothing Jonas did that would merit either. The only one who really might deserve any such votes from Toronto is Lowry, and he got less than DeMar.

We're not trying to 'put him down', we're trying to clarify his place, which is just bringing him down to the fans that deify him. To everyone else it's just making plain sense.
                I do believe DeRozan is not a first option, but I'm shocked at the amount of people that want to trade him. Like we can simply add better players around him like pat Riley did. If we do shit this like and trade stars, no one will come here and Toronto won't probably get pass the first round for a long long long time.
                There are so many free agents this year MU needs to throw the max at them.

And if we thinking about trading anyone it should be
                1- tross
                2- lowry
                Abbas wrote:

Comment

I do believe DeRozan is not a first option, but I'm shocked at the amount of people that want to trade him. Like we can simply add better players around him like pat Riley did. If we do shit this like and trade stars, no one will come here and Toronto won't probably get pass the first round for a long long long time.

1- tross
                  2- lowry
                  Raps can only afford a $15M free agent (no cap room for veteran "max" free agents like Gasol, Aldridge or Jordan). So we're looking at guys like Butler (who plays DeMar's position), or guys like Middleton/Harris/Carroll/Green(s)/TT/Monroe or Millsap.

I don't see a $15M free agent that can get the Raptors to the 2nd round with the exact same core minus Lou and Amir (can't have Lou and Amir if you're spending $15M). Draymond Green & Paul Millsap would be my choices but both guys are still playing in the playoffs, and I can't see either leaving their respective teams.

Hence why DD makes a great trade chip.. especially considering he can opt out next season right when the cap goes way up.. and he could command around $20M+ a year.

Comment

1- tross
                    2- lowry
                    1) Players haven't really come here before either, but it's more to do with our historically poor record.

2) "simply add better players around him" - yeah not so simple without great draft picks, being a desirable destination for free agents or making great trades. None of those are simple.

3) Trading Demar is one of the best ways to bring in talent

4) Trading Demar is not trading a star

5) Trading Ross when he value is very low, isn't going to bring in much return.

6) Trading Lowry likely means more losses - how's that going to affect UFAs? - and a longer competitive timeline; at which point is it worth it to keep Demar with his opt out coming up on a team that took a step back?
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      Raptors have the same problem the leafs do. And lots of other teams for that matter. They put guys that are best off as #2-#4 options on a team and make the the #1 option. Probably because it's so hard to get a real #1 option, especially in basketball.

DeMar is a great #3 option on a winning, championship contending team. Problem is, so is Lowry. And we don't have anyone else on the team that would be considered a starter on a championship contending team, except for maybe JV if he was properly used.
                      what? jv is a great kid. but how the fuck is he a starter on a championship contending team??? thats selling him WAY too high.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        what? jv is a great kid. but how the fuck is he a starter on a championship contending team??? thats selling him WAY too high.
                        Not yet. In his prime, pretty much for sure.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          1) Players haven't really come here before either, but it's more to do with our historically poor record.

2) "simply add better players around him" - yeah not so simple without great draft picks, being a desirable destination for free agents or making great trades. None of those are simple.

3) Trading Demar is one of the best ways to bring in talent

4) Trading Demar is not trading a star

5) Trading Ross when he value is very low, isn't going to bring in much return.

6) Trading Lowry likely means more losses - how's that going to affect UFAs? - and a longer competitive timeline; at which point is it worth it to keep Demar with his opt out coming up on a team that took a step back?

3) Deamr was a All-"STAR" and if healthy he would have probably been an All-"Star" this year and im 95% sure he'll be a All-"Star" next year

6) The way lowry played to end the season a pylon would add more wins then him. He was a non-factor in teh playoffs.
                          And he's not getting any younger. Trade him to teams like Houston, NYK or Lakers, we can probably get some value for him
                          Abbas wrote:

Comment

Nazr Mohammed and Fabricio Oberto are NBA champion starting centres.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              Nazr Mohammed and Fabricio Oberto are NBA champion starting centres.
                              i think he met a top 3 player stater

like bosh, chandler, roddman, ect....
                              Abbas wrote:

Comment

Really? So you're that confident that Mozgov is that much better than JV?
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X