Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS10 wrote: View Post
    I'm not really trying to argue with you but you saying that suggests you knew that there were deals on the table and the how those deals would effect us
    No what I'm saying is just a guess on my part. There might've just been nothing on the table.

Comment

• This is what you do with DeRozan:

Denver: DeRozan, 2017 clippers 1st
      Phoenix: Gallinari, Burke, 2016 Raptors 1st (top 12 protected)
      Utah: Eric Bledsoe, James Johnson
      Toronto: Derrick Favors, Gary Harris

So DD/JJ/2 firsts for Favors and Gary Harris.

Leaves Raptors still with $20m salary.

Get 'er done, Masai!

(BTW - this is me putting rumours together that Bledsoe is being shopped and Utah is looking at signing Millsap).

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        Speaking of cracking me up.... lmfaooooo

I'm sure even a glazed donut could make a better valuation of DD than that, man oh man, lawdy lawd!

EDIT: Liked your post cause that's the funniest thing I've read all week lol
        NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        Lol what? That has to be the stupid thing I've read all day, and I've spent a lot of time on Youtube today
        Code:
        Code:
        Code:
        In 2014-2015 Jamaal Crawford and Nick Young both made in the 5.5 million dollar range for their production. Now for what they give you that seems about right for them...

DD is much worse than them offensively as well, and when discussing DD as being a part of the future, it has to be talking about his offensive skills because he defense is a wash at best.

So, for DD's level of production, the NBA has already established a market of approximately 5.5 million/year.

Therefore, saying DD's value is in that 6-8 mil/year range under the current cap is actually a pretty accurate number.

That's what I would offer him. (actually I wouldn't because that would be bad business)

EDIT: fuck embedding...here is the link for a stat comparison:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...01&p4=&p5=&p6=
        Last edited by OldSkoolCool; Sun Jun 28, 2015, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          This is what you do with DeRozan:

Get 'er done, Masai!

(BTW - this is me putting rumours together that Bledsoe is being shopped and Utah is looking at signing Millsap).
          Oh that's definitely the kind of move that'll propel us to a championship. Love it brah!

Comment

Get 'er done, Masai!

Phoenix needs moar.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              In 2014-2015 Jamaal Crawford and Nick Young both made in the 5.5 million dollar range for their production. Now for what they give you that seems about right for them...

DD is much worse than them offensively as well, and when discussing DD as being a part of the future, it has to be talking about his offensive skills because he defense is a wash at best.

So, for DD's level of production, the NBA has already established a market of approximately 5.5 million/year.

Therefore, saying DD's value is in that 6-8 mil/year range under the current cap is actually a pretty accurate number.

That's what I would offer him. (actually I wouldn't because that would be bad business)
              Oh yeah DeMar a scrub, he can't play, he's an insult to the game of basketball. Him making the all-star team? A travesty. Him representing the great United States of America in international competition? Blasphemous. The boy has small hands and no game, he's a disgrace out there on the court.

#StephenA

Comment

Get 'er done, Masai!

I like this but could we give Casey to Denver as well. Packaging him up with DD, we can kill 2 birds with 1 stone. And have Denver send us a 2nd rounder for Casey. Clippers sent Celtics a 2nd rounder for Doc Rivers. We can have something similar done.
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  Oh yeah DeMar a scrub, he can't play, he's an insult to the game of basketball. Him making the all-star team? A travesty. Him representing the great United States of America in international competition? Blasphemous. The boy has small hands and no game, he's a disgrace out there on the court.

#StephenA
                  6-8 mil seems high too. too bad teams cant extend draft picks by paying the vet minimum or less

Comment

• I think any 4 team deal is incredibly unlikely to happen. I think we have enough of what Utah would want to be able to put a package around DD for Favors. They can always flip him if they want to. At most try to envision a 3 team trade - getting 4 teams in on the action is an incredible balancing act - typically the only time you see something like that is for the 4th team to take salary into cap space in return for picks to make the deal work for everyone else. And that's much reduced lately with the new rule about involvement in trades.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      I think any 4 team deal is incredibly unlikely to happen. I think we have enough of what Utah would want to be able to put a package around DD for Favors. They can always flip him if they want to. At most try to envision a 3 team trade - getting 4 teams in on the action is an incredible balancing act - typically the only time you see something like that is for the 4th team to take salary into cap space in return for picks to make the deal work for everyone else. And that's much reduced lately with the new rule about involvement in trades.
                      Don't be a poo-poo, DanH.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        Phoenix needs moar.
                        Sign and trade them Lou or Amir....more likely Amir. Their staff might work miracles with his glass ankles.

Comment

Sign and trade them Lou or Amir....more likely Amir. Their staff might work miracles with his glass ankles.
                          Moar!
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            I think any 4 team deal is incredibly unlikely to happen. I think we have enough of what Utah would want to be able to put a package around DD for Favors. They can always flip him if they want to. At most try to envision a 3 team trade - getting 4 teams in on the action is an incredible balancing act - typically the only time you see something like that is for the 4th team to take salary into cap space in return for picks to make the deal work for everyone else. And that's much reduced lately with the new rule about involvement in trades.
                            mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Don't be a poo-poo, DanH.

But seriously, only way I see Utah interested with Raps solo is if Lowry is the trade bait. They need a PG now.

I had also done up a 3-team with Denver but I am not sure Utah goes for Ty Lawson. But if they did:

Utah: Lawson, JJ, 2016 toronto 1st (top 12 protected), 2017 Clippers 1st
                            Denver: DeRozan, Burke
                            Toronto: Favors, Harris

Comment

Moar!
                              thrown the rights to zubecic or who ever in

Comment

Moar!
                                Utah can send them some 2nds.

I think Phx goes back to the tank this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X