Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    But seriously, only way I see Utah interested with Raps solo is if Lowry is the trade bait. They need a PG now.

I had also done up a 3-team with Denver but I am not sure Utah goes for Ty Lawson. But if they did:

Utah: Lawson, JJ, 2016 toronto 1st (top 12 protected), 2017 Clippers 1st
    Denver: DeRozan, Burke
    Toronto: Favors, Harris
    Out of curiosity, why the inclusion of Harris?

Does Denver do this?
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• You could also go three way with PHX and remove DEN.

PHX: DeMar, 1st 2016 TOR, 1st 2017 TOR lotto protected
      Utah: Bledsoe, 1st 2017 LAC
      TOR: Favors
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Out of curiosity, why the inclusion of Harris?

Does Denver do this?
        2 reasons:

1) rumour was Masai had the Memphis deal last year for Prince/22 and was targeting ennis and Harris. They of course went 18 and 19.
        2) I don't see Masai giving up 1st rounders without a young rookie contract coming back his way. If Denver has DD, they likely aren't going to have opportunity to develop Harris properly - and he did have a rocky rookie year.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          You could also go three way with PHX and remove DEN.

PHX: DeMar, 1st 2016 TOR, 1st 2017 TOR lotto protected
          Utah: Bledsoe, 1st 2017 LAC
          TOR: Favors
          PHX just drafted Booker and I have a feeling they are going back to the tank because that was the plan before 2 seasons ago happened very similar to Raps in that totally unexpected.

Also they are all about the 3 ball and DeRozan....well, I don't think I need to go there.

Comment

PHX just drafted Booker and I have a feeling they are going back to the tank because that was the plan before 2 seasons ago happened very similar to Raps in that totally unexpected.

Also they are all about the 3 ball and DeRozan....well, I don't think I need to go there.
            Theyvshot the three badly last year as well lol. On reddit most suns fans dont like their coach and the personnel fe what ive read.

Comment

• http://saltcityhoops.com/offensive-r...f-rudy-gobert/

By the way, the above is a good start on the rationale behind the favors trade and millsap signing rumour.

If they can get a guy like millsap and then get a PG, going to be a dangerous club....with lots of youth still developing.

Comment

• So why do people believe Harris deserve the max more than DD?
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  So why do people believe Harris deserve the max more than DD?
                  Have you been following?

Max goes up significantly in 2016
                  Harris is 4 year vet vs dd going to be 7 year - that takes on about $3m to starting salary.

I'm not even going to bother on game because I broke my keyboard off my head.

Comment

So why do people believe Harris deserve the max more than DD?
                    A poster put up by mchappy that shows he is very good for his age position.

My issue with demar isn't the money. It ain't mine and i don't care. I'm tired of letting players leave for nothing. I'm tired of being in contention to resign a guy during his last season and then him leave the first day after. That's balls.

If you love something let it go, if it comes back etc etc etc. Trade him, make our team better and if he wants to he can sign with us in the summer. Cause he is such a swell guy.

If he leaves he gets eternal hatred from Toronto. If we trade him he gets standing ovations. Why have a bad break

Comment

• Still don't think DD will be traded.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        A poster put up by mchappy that shows he is very good for his age position.

My issue with demar isn't the money. It ain't mine and i don't care. I'm tired of letting players leave for nothing. I'm tired of being in contention to resign a guy during his last season and then him leave the first day after. That's balls.

If you love something let it go, if it comes back etc etc etc. Trade him, make our team better and if he wants to he can sign with us in the summer. Cause he is such a swell guy.

If he leaves he gets eternal hatred from Toronto. If we trade him he gets standing ovations. Why have a bad break
                        IMHO I don't really care if Demar leaves for nothing, it isn't the same as Bosh or Carter or even McGrady or Lowry. It's more like Alan Anderson leaving

Comment

• I don't think he'll leave or be traded
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Still don't think DD will be traded.
                            Yeah I see it as extremely unlikely.

I still think DeRozan is going to be a Raptor-lifer. People are gonna look back and be like "why did I dislike this guy so much?"

Comment

http://saltcityhoops.com/offensive-r...f-rudy-gobert/

By the way, the above is a good start on the rationale behind the favors trade and millsap signing rumour.

If they can get a guy like millsap and then get a PG, going to be a dangerous club....with lots of youth still developing.
                              Would you do Lowry for Favors?

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                                Would you do Lowry for Favors?
                                Yes

Would trade DeRozan for Lawson then

Comment

Working...
                                X