Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas wrote: View Post
    that isnt negative, that's a dash

Joey ur looking at the numbers i;ll average next season when i get drafted by the raptors
    I'll play the 4 and win not only ROY but also MVP and FMYP

Your Welcome raptor fans around the world

i'll hit my prime at 29 and average

44p/14a/12r/7s/3b on 81%FG/58%3FG/99.99999%FT

I'll win 15 rings with raptors in my 19 years in the league
    and i'll win 19 straight DPOTY
    Somebody needs to put down the PS4 controller...

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
      that isnt negative, that's a dash

Joey ur looking at the numbers i;ll average next season when i get drafted by the raptors
      I'll play the 4 and win not only ROY but also MVP and FMYP

Your Welcome raptor fans around the world

i'll hit my prime at 29 and average

44p/14a/12r/7s/3b on 81%FG/58%3FG/99.99999%FT

I'll win 15 rings with raptors in my 19 years in the league
      and i'll win 19 straight DPOTY
      are those numbers per 360 minutes?

Comment

• jerome wrote: View Post
        are those numbers per 360 minutes?
        lol the numbers might be

but the rings and MVP's arent
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Demar and Durant chilling at OVO fest

Demar and drake already recruiting Durant lol the 3'Ds

https://twitter.com/Em_Cats/status/6...128320/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Em_Cats/status/628373276755128320

and can someone post that tweet i posted
          thx
          Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              The thing is everything MU has done says that his building around the backcourt.
              Yes and no. MU has to know that a backcourt of Lowry and DD is not going to be the main cog that makes the Raptors a contender. I think he's got a target in mind that he wants to either trade for or go for hard in free agency.

If that pick coming from Denver/Knicks is top 5, I can see one of Lowry, DD or JV being packaged with it for whomever he is targeting.

Comment

• Idk why people think that keeping a player means you're building around them.

You can also build on top of players like damn.

Was Golden State building around David Lee when they signed him in 2010?

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  Idk why people think that keeping a player means you're building around them.

You can also build on top of players like damn.

Was Golden State building around David Lee when they signed him in 2010?
                  why keep a player best served as either your 2nd or 3rd starter or sixth man in hopes of adding a superstar piece on top of him, especially when said player would cost superstar money?

Why keep a player whose skill set does not even fit into the mold of a player who is generally a second or third starter beside said superstar as he cannot shoot from distance and is generally a very poor defender.

Why keep a player whose net production is essentially nil?

Why keep a player when their trade value is currently high and you can replace their production with a rebalancing of the offense structure and add a player that while may not produce as much individually, their addition would allow for the overall team offense/defense to either maintain or possible improve?

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                    why keep a player best served as either your 2nd or 3rd starter or sixth man in hopes of adding a superstar piece on top of him, especially when said player would cost superstar money?

Why keep a player whose skill set does not even fit into the mold of a player who is generally a second or third starter beside said superstar as he cannot shoot from distance and is generally a very poor defender.

Why keep a player whose net production is essentially nil?

Why keep a player when their trade value is currently high and you can replace their production with a rebalancing of the offense structure and add a player that while may not produce as much individually, their addition would allow for the overall team offense/defense to either maintain or possible improve?
                    Nice poem, but what does any of that have to do with DeRozan?

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                      Nice poem, but what does any of that have to do with DeRozan?

Comment

My reaction to your previous post!

Let's face it, you're DeLusional about DeMar DeRozan!

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post

So let me get this straight, pointing out that:

a) demar is a net nil producer on the court as per offensive and defensive ratings
                          b) demar will need to be paid huge money reducing opportunity to land a guy like durant
                          c) demar's best attributes(getting to the line) is reduced by not having as many offensive opportunities
                          d) same as above but with a restructured offense
                          e) demars particular skillset is not one that would allow it to be effective as a secondary or third option as he is poorly efficient, is a poor shooter(especially from range) and a subpar defender)

are now called delusional.

OK, Sure.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post

The guy is obsessed about DeRozan lol.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• lol Snooch's bullshit arguments make me laugh so hard, the way Jwash is getting into his head ahahahaha

this is like a comedy book
                              Derozan is the successful son
                              JWash is the parent figure
                              Snooch is the extremely jealous sibling
                              Abbas wrote:

Comment

You don't think Demar would take a pay cut if it meant we could land Durant? I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X