• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kinda related but AD might be a 3/4 just based on skillset

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      KD isn't a moron.

If he gets doubled and kicks it out to DD? What happens?

Team will dare DD to shoot all game and get the ball outta KD'S hands
      Yeah let's just dumb it down like that to make a point. Not everyone playing with KD has to be a catch and shoot or catch and dunk type of player lol.

Just saying RW fits pretty well with KD offensively and he isn't any more efficient than DD is lol.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        Yeah let's just dumb it down like that to make a point. Not everyone playing with KD has to be a catch and shoot or catch and dunk type of player lol.

Just saying RW fits pretty well with KD offensively and he isn't any more efficient than DD is lol.
        thats cause if westbrook aint getting it in, at least he can actually pass the ball and rebound infinitely better than DD can.

Comment

There has always been arguments about them both not fitting well on the court. Russ has taken in alota heat for ball hoggin and not passing it to KD.

They've won purely based on their ultra talent. the same can't be said if Russ is replaced with DD.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
            There has always been arguments about them both not fitting well on the court. Russ has taken in alota heat for ball hoggin and not passing it to KD.

They've won purely based on their ultra talent. the same can't be said if Russ is replaced with DD.
            KD was scoring better than Jordan when Westbrook was out. Not saying you just ISO KD but sharing ISO possessions is just not a good use of him. Run a play and if it doesn't work ISO Durant not ISO Demar or Durant

Comment

The dumbing down is daring to compare Westbrook to DeRozan or focusing merely on offense and forgetting defense.

We've already seen what happens to DD game with another high usage wing. No thanks.

Comment

you are right, but OKC hasnt been winning when it maters with that strategy have they? and the just signed a center not as good as JV to a huge deal to try and help out there.

If KD was here we would be FAR better served to allow Lowry to maintain his secondary level of usage like he does now putting up allstar worthy numbers in a better suited complimentry role and have JV or some bigman, have more touches in the offense.

A pg, SF and a center being the top three guys offensively is a recipe that has been working recently.

let your pf be a defender/shotblocker/occasional offensive guy and your sg be 3and d

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  The dumbing down is daring to compare Westbrook to DeRozan or focusing merely on offense and forgetting defense.

We've already seen what happens to DD game with another high usage wing. No thanks.
                  Yup let's just lump Kevin Durant and Rudy Gay into the same group. Highly unintelligent post.

Comment

• DeRozan would play great with Durant, period. There's nothing that suggests he wouldn't, and plus I don't even see how you would get Durant if he's not on the team anyway.

EDIT: Unless Jonas gets legit touches this year and establishes himself as a bonafide 20-10 all-star of course. I don't think Durant would sign here to play with an aging Lowry and guys who the rest of the league considers to be role players.
                    Last edited by JWash; Wed Aug 5, 2015, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Yup let's just lump Kevin Durant and Rudy Gay into the same group. Highly unintelligent post.
                      Has nothing to do with Gay to Durant.

It has everything to do with DeRozan's uselessness without the ball.

Comment

DeRozan would play great with Durant, period. There's nothing that suggests he wouldn't, and plus I don't even see how you would get Durant if he's not on the team anyway.

EDIT: Unless Jonas gets legit touches this year and establishes himself as a bonafide 20-10 all-star of course. I don't think Durant would sign here to play with an aging Lowry and guys who the rest of the league considers to be role players.
                        Carroll would play better with Durant, period. There's noting that suggests he wouldn't.

Geez. That was easy.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Carroll would play better with Durant, period. There's noting that suggests he wouldn't.

Geez. That was easy.
                          Suppose it was, I think DD and KD would be an awesome combo. And anyway like I've said I don't see how you pitch Lowry/DC/JV to KD (unless JV has a significant increase in his raw stats) and expect to land him, but that's just one man's opinion.

Comment

Suppose it was, I think DD and KD would be an awesome combo. And anyway like I've said I don't see how you pitch Lowry/DC/JV to KD (unless JV has a significant increase in his raw stats) and expect to land him, but that's just one man's opinion.
                            Stop it JWash.

No one cares that the recent poll of the NBA Players say that Demar Derozan is the best player on the team (by a good margin too).

Nope. It does not matter. *pink font*.

Not to mention that DD is in on the recruiting....

Did you hear any news of Lowry recruiting anyone? What about JV? Did he help recruit anyone? Interesting.

Maybe it's RR Demar haters who are actually Delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• i can't believe people think Derozan and Durant would be better than Durant + a good 3/D guy. hmm, didn't we just sign one of those?

I honestly have no idea what you guys are watching if you don't see that the current version of Demar Derozan is a volume shooter who really does almost nothing without the basketball in his hands.

Comment

Lowry is not westbrook, that is a plus and a minus.

DC is a great defender and great at catch and shoot threes..that is a HUGE plus for Durant as he had no one who can hit threes like Carrol, and defensively, although Durant has played with some really solid guys Carrol is borderline Great at that,

Ppat, if he continues his play from early last season, will be a very solid floor spacing big who can benefit from durant kickouts and still give him lots of room to operate.

JV is better than any center he has played with ever.

Ross has the makings of a very solid backup, Lots of good character guys with potential in depth.

And Lastly, Toronto is a bigger and better city than OKC and he could be the face of a country for the sport, and the face of his childhood favorite team.

And of course 25 or more million dollars a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X