Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild-ling#1 wrote:
    Yup. Gotta think these things through. Maybe a new post?

"Which do I prefer: Sex, money, air, food, water".
    like I posted, very clearly, Its all speculation anyways.

Personally, I can see alot more value in dreaming first and foremost of Money. I would have to assume that for the hundred of Kids coming up into the NBA growing up with Financial Issues having a 100 million dollar contract would be pretty high on the list as well.

Not, as was posted, all star games.

But that's just me.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
      Again this is what you yourself posted in a previous post.

To which I responded that it was pure speculation that you are arguing as fact. I then in turn posted my own speculation on the subject. which I will quote myself

And you respond to me the same way you originally posted in response to (McHappy I think), with rudeness and ignorance.
      Sigh. Why did i take you off ignore?

It's been stated MANY times by almost everyone that makes the all-star game that it's been a dream of theirs. Lowry and Demar have said the same when they made it! I can't believe you are even arguing this......Then again it makes perfect sense considering the other stuff you argue around here.

Agree to disagree?

It's not fact.....I didn't interview every single NBA player to ask them (although i said most if not all dream of becoming all-stars).

Comment

Personally, I can see alot more value in dreaming first and foremost of Money. I would have to assume that for the hundred of Kids coming up into the NBA growing up with Financial Issues having a 100 million dollar contract would be pretty high on the list as well.

But that's just me.
        Sorry for the sarcasm. I deleted the post pretty quickly (but not quickly enough).

Comment

But that's just me.
          Did I say that's all they dream about?? Dude, you are making a big deal out of nothing and its sorta silly.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Do you think Raptors get back franchise regard wins without DD?
            Franchise record wins means shit when you're one of the worst franchises since its inception.

And they likely get more with a less ISO based offense and better wing defense.

Comment

So if DD isn't deserving of a Max than same should be said about JV right?
              Actually no.

JV is an advanced stat darling.

He is barely used on offense (17 front court touches per game) and he still manages 12 points per game on 8 shots.

But the biggest thing is position. Cs come at a premium. Did you not recently stat this?

....and hey! Great job turning in to another JV vs DD! Nice flaming!

Comment

Yeah, I say DD get like 21.5m which I think is fair
                Face of franchise for 6 years.... hey, even an all star once.... 7 years in to his career and a 3-8 playoff record.

Lets sign that up for $21.5M per year.... and likely 7.5% raises too right? Only seems fair.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                  Sorry for the sarcasm. I deleted the post pretty quickly (but not quickly enough).
                  didnt bother me

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Franchise record wins means shit when you're one of the worst franchises since its inception.

But but....weren't we supposed to see this when Demar got injured?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      Every championship team for the last twenty years has had at least one guy that is elite at MAKING his own shot in iso situations.

I read a long article on the triangle not too long ago that even said, Kobe and Michael were to run the offense until the 6 second mark and then go and get it done. Every team needs a great ISO guy, maybe not 4 or 5 though

I fixed that for you.

37% in the playoffs last year..... and Lord knows he got his shots.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                        Sigh. Why did i take you off ignore?

It's been stated MANY times by almost everyone that makes the all-star game that it's been a dream of theirs. Lowry and Demar have said the same when they made it! I can't believe you are even arguing this......Then again it makes perfect sense considering the other stuff you argue around here.

Agree to disagree?

It's not fact.....I didn't interview every single NBA player to ask them (although i said most if not all dream of becoming all-stars).
                        Im not making any deal out of it, I pointed out that you are speculating, so I speculated.

There is no difference between the points of view because neither is wrong, and neither is right.

The crux of it is you insult in your posts, and find insults in others posts that aren't there.

You are taking my post as fighting, when it is nothing more than pointing out that a base of your argument is built on speculation.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                          What happens if he becomes an all-star again? Will you finally admit that you're just a regular dude that doesn't know much about talent?

You obviously don't get that being named an all-star is a dream of most if not ALL NBA players. It is the recognition of being one of the very best at one's position.

You can giggle all you want about DD's "hard work" but he is the evidence that contradicts your awesome "talent" evaluation.

You never saw this coming did you? All star game talk, Team USA talk, Max contract talks.... Nope. That's what happens when you misjudge talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          You're confusing All-Star game with All-NBA.

DD's hardwork shouldn't put him at max or near max pay... sorry. I respect the hell out of what he has accomplished with his low talent ceiling relative to his NBA peers. He is going to get it though because the cap is going up significantly and more teams will have more money than ever before.

... oh yeah, great job taking yet another jab at me. I look forward to the day when you provide something other than your blind homerism to support DeRozan. You've probably had his poster on your wall since you were 12 or 13 so I guess I have to stop treating your posts as anything other than a teenage dream.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

It means progress from being one of the worse franchises in league
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

It means progress from being one of the worse franchises in league
                              I'm confused.

I call progress going farther in the playoffs that the previous season.... or, to really split hairs, at the very least winning more than the previous season.

In 2013-14, Raptors won 51 games (48+3)
                              In 2014-15, Raptors won 49 games (49+0)

I do not call losing again to a lower seed team in sweeping fashion after losing the previous year to a lower seed team in 7 games progress. Sorry.

Comment

generally a players value, who is an expiring contract, goes down as the season goes on due to the fact that their cotnract is, you know, expiring.
                                Actually expiring contracts have great value, believe it or not. They're considered trading assets.

Also, Kevin Durant's contract is expiring, does that make his trading value go down? I didn't think so.
                                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Working...
                                X