• Show
Clear All

• BS10 wrote: View Post
    Is this the new DD thread?
    No.

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
      Who saw Derozan dunk on Harden?

wow, a drew league play on one of the worst defenders in the NBA.......must mean that Demar is better than Harden now....lol...

And it has been posted before, like a month or more ago...

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
        No, that shit should be kept outta here....
        Because you just hate talking bout Demar?

Comment

• Haha, you guys are hilarious
          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Because you just hate talking bout Demar?
            No, I quite enjoy actual debate about real and tangible things on all matters Raptors, but the Demar thread was locked down for a reason, and conversation has been fun.

|bringing demar back into it only drives people away from even wanting to post..........

Comment

so one team in the history of the NBA that has been the best team of the past what 15 years??? sure....

And those are fluff pieces, a vast majority of them re from Raptor owned media outlets. lol.

What are they gonna write about with Demar...his dazzling ballhandling skills? nope, His wesome threepoint/jump shot, nope, his dazzling array of ingame dunks that consistantly has fans on their seats? nope.

But he works hard....ya know, hes a nice guy,

Like talking bout the fat chick your mate wants to set you up with....he's got a GREAT personality.....
              You combine a great personality with a top 15 scorer and you've got a player you might want to think about hanging onto.

Comment

No, I quite enjoy actual debate about real and tangible things on all matters Raptors, but the Demar thread was locked down for a reason, and conversation has been fun.

|bringing demar back into it only drives people away from even wanting to post..........
                What people? This has become one of the only truly active threads on here.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  What people? This has become one of the only truly active threads on here.
                  why do you think that is?

Comment

why do you think that is?
                    The thrills of argument of course.

Comment

• NBA.com ranks DD as the 6 bes SG in league

6.*DeMar DeRozan, Toronto Raptors

Kia Player of the Month: DeMar DeRozan

He's freakishly athletic, can run the floor all night long, but probably won't crack the top five at his position until that shooting percentage (41.3 last season) improves by several points. Still, he was the main thrust of the Raptors' offense last season, averaging 20.1 points, 4.6 rebounds and 3.5 assists.

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/feature..._tw_sf14041157
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• That actually seems fair.

But then again, SG is the weakest position by far in the NBA today.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          That actually seems fair.

But then again, SG is the weakest position by far in the NBA today.
                          I would say center by far is the weakest position in the NBA today.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'd say SG too, you have Harden, Klay, Butler, after that it is fairly open. As for C, there is Marc Gasol, DJ, Drummond, Gobert, Howard, Cousins, Vucevic, Bosh , Jefferson and so on.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              I would say center by far is the weakest position in the NBA today.
                              I can name at least 15 good C's. I can't do that with SG's at all.

Here's my 15, in no particular order:

Drummond
                              Cousins
                              Vucevic
                              Gasol
                              Noah
                              Gobert
                              Whiteside
                              Lopez
                              Horford
                              Davis
                              Mozgov
                              Valanciunas
                              Freeland
                              Howard
                              Bogut

That's quite a nice list, IMO.

Edit: Jefferson... damn. Forgot him.
                              Last edited by Cody73; Mon Oct 12, 2015, 12:51 PM.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I'd have to agree with Cody. SG is easily the weakest position.

Comment

Working...
                                X