X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Trade him!!
    For a second rounder!

Can you trade in NBA for a player to be named later?
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• I think we can safely assume a big season from DeMar - good numbers on a winning team.

Comment

• No, doubt in my mine.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Wait a second. JV is rated higher than DD?
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Lower
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Wait a second. JV is rated higher than DD?
                If you look, JV is 57.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Time to #ProveEm.

Comment

• Three guys grouped close together - Carroll 61, JV 57 and DD 52. Question is, where does Lowry land? Top 30, hopefully.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lol like DD needed anymore motivation. Thank you ESPN!
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Three guys grouped close together - Carroll 61, JV 57 and DD 52. Question is, where does Lowry land? Top 30, hopefully.
                        27 is my guess
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Three guys grouped close together - Carroll 61, JV 57 and DD 52. Question is, where does Lowry land? Top 30, hopefully.
                          My guess is 27 to 33 range. Possibly lower depending on how much impact the playoffs had.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            I think we can safely assume a big season from DeMar - good numbers on a winning team.
                            Why is that?
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Why is that?
                              Well, he puts up "good" numbers generally, just not at the efficiency that everyone wants. Then, I think that the team around him being better, and some mindset issues being corrected (with him and the team), his efficiencies should be up. Hopefully, the contract year aspect also lifts his performance in terms of efficiency.

It all comes down the effect of being a key player on a good team. The good team helps facilitate the key individual, and the individual is recognized in turn for contributing to a good team.

It comes down to my answer on 2 key questions:

1) Do I think DeMar will have a 'big' year numbers-wise: Yes, I expect him to be North of 20 ppg, with rebounds/assists/steals. The question will be efficiency, but I think some inefficiency can be excused if his team is winning a lot of ball games, which leads me to 2...

2) Do I think the Raps will win a lot of games: Yes, I think this is the most talented team that DeMar has had to work with. I fully expect them to win over 50 games, and get past the first round in the playoffs.

So, there you have it: a key player on a winning team.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                                My guess is 27 to 33 range. Possibly lower depending on how much impact the playoffs had.
                                Looking at preseason, ESPN would be underestimating how good he'll be this season. He looks like he'll be on the MVP ladder the whole year.

Comment

Working...
                                X