Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    I dunno man, think you're seeing things. We don't have Stack's shot distribution from before that season, but the % of his shots that were from 3 consistently went down over the next 5 seasons while his mid-range attempts stayed roughly the same. If anything, he took more shots in the lane.

I think we can expect Demar to have 1 or 2 good* seasons from deep, but the rest to fall into the 27%-29% range.

* - good as in better than 31%.
    I don't know either, I think you're overanalyzing

I'm with you on DeMar's shooting too. I don't expect continued improvement - I think we'll see a couple more peaks though, same as you.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      I don't know either, I think you're overanalyzing

I'm with you on DeMar's shooting too. I don't expect continued improvement - I think we'll see a couple more peaks though, same as you.
      Except that I mean those "good" seasons are over the next 8-9 years, with 1 probably within the next 3 seasons and 1 in his twilight years.

Over-analyzing is the only way to go. If it doesn't involve a spreadsheet, hardly worth looking at.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I think we have already seen Demars peaks in shooting and Stack was brought in to teach Demar how to come off the bench in case the worst happens and we have to keep him.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
          I think we have already seen Demars peaks in shooting and Stack was brought in to teach Demar how to come off the bench in case the worst happens and we have to keep him.
          lol
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            You maintain flexibility and competitiveness with smart signings of two-way players on short deals or work the trade market.
            That's weird, I could swear there was a guy named Batum coming up who might be a great second option after Durant. Happens to be a smart two way player as well who would probably look nice next to carroll and lowry... Hasn't had any connections or reports of interest in toronto has there?

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
              That's weird, I could swear there was a guy named Batum coming up who might be a great second option after Durant. Happens to be a smart two way player as well who would probably look nice next to carroll and lowry... Hasn't had any connections or reports of interest in toronto has there?
              Yup, I would call batum plan c

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
                I don't believe there were any reports about Toronto and Carroll prior to the signing either. Also Batum would be nice to get. Our perimeter D will finally be pretty good with Lowry, Batum and Carroll.

Comment

• Carroll and Batum are pretty much the same player.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    I don't believe there were any reports about Toronto and Carroll prior to the signing either. Also Batum would be nice to get. Our perimeter D will finally be pretty good with Lowry, Batum and Carroll.
                    There was a report that came out that Batum signed a short contract because he was interested in coming to Toronto, I was tipping my hat to that.

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Carroll and Batum are pretty much the same player.
                    You say that like a bad thing. Having two two-way players on the perimeter who can both pass, handle, defend and shoot at respectable levels... Oh the horror

Comment

Yup, I would call batum plan c
                      Sounds about right to me.

Durant
                      Horford
                      Batum

I would be incredibly happy with any of those signings tbh. I think they would all make us better

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Carroll and Batum are pretty much the same player.
                        They're really not. Just because they both shoot and are known as good defenders? Batum is a much more well rounded player skills-wise. Better handle and he's one of the best passing wings in the league, and doesn't require insanely high usage. He's also a less physical player than Carroll, but if he was playing mostly at SG next to Carroll they'd complement each other well on D. Batum is probably more athletic too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Going to be interesting how Batum handles being more than a 3rd/4th option this year in Charlotte.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Going to be interesting how Batum handles being more than a 3rd/4th option this year in Charlotte.
                            I think the kid excels with solid numbers in all cats.

Comment

I think the kid excels with solid numbers in all cats.
                              Sounds like you should hit up skywalker! lol

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Sounds like you should hit up skywalker! lol
                                Just might do that.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X