Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Lowry and JV playing well but, Carroll needs to start making shots. Weren't you the one saying that Carroll would out play DD. Doesn't as long as they win.
    I said Carrol is far more valuable a player than Demar. And I stand by that.

Even with DCs shots...which are good quality shots, are not finding the bottom of the basket, i know they will as he has shown that he is a much better shooter than what the first four games has shown. Add to that he is adjusting to a new team and system and he has been doing well.

Give him at least a month into a new team and new system before you try to compare/judge him against a player who has been in the same role for 4 years now and has the systems on both ends of the court geared to help him out.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
      I said Carrol is far more valuable a player than Demar. And I stand by that.

Even with DCs shots...which are good quality shots, are not finding the bottom of the basket, i know they will as he has shown that he is a much better shooter than what the first four games has shown. Add to that he is adjusting to a new team and system and he has been doing well.

Give him at least a month into a new team and new system before you try to compare/judge him against a player who has been in the same role for 4 years now and has the systems on both ends of the court geared to help him out.
      Carroll is a role player. DD is an All-Star. Carroll needs to be set up. DD does the setting up.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Carroll is a role player. DD is an All-Star. Carroll needs to be set up. DD does the setting up.
        lol

What a well thought out argument from you.

I will not bother to debate against it, not because I dont KNOW I would succeed, but I just want to save you from having to type something about team USA.

Comment

If you close your eyes, you can almost hear Casey saying this as he fills out his player 'role cards'
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Do you ever use facts or advanced stats? All I see are blank statements.

Comment

• This thread is always fun

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                lol

What a well thought out argument from you.

I will not bother to debate against it, not because I dont KNOW I would succeed, but I just want to save you from having to type something about team USA.
                Nice excuse
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                  This thread is always fun
                  It's basically message board meth for certain posters. I don't include myself in that group, only because I'm still in the denial stage.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• You gotta admire Chr1s1anL's faith. In his 6,500 posts, he's never had anything negative to say about DeRozan or the Raptors in general. It would be blasphemous.

Considering the Raptors' history, that's a very impressive feat.

Comment

• something something all star something something team USA.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        You gotta admire Chr1s1anL's faith. In his 6,500 posts, he's never had anything negative to say about DeRozan or the Raptors in general. It would be blasphemous.

Don't know what we'd do without him
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          cooperate
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            He keeps us Negative Nancies in check. He's the Ying to our Yang
                            Last edited by Nilanka; Wed Nov 4, 2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              You gotta admire Chr1s1anL's faith. In his 6,500 posts, he's never had anything negative to say about DeRozan or the Raptors in general. It would be blasphemous.

His enthusiasm/stamina for preaching DeGospel is commendable. Unfortunately I think Snooch is beyond salvation.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Many including myself often questioned if he had the ability.

Nice to see he does.

Next up: the desire to do it consistently night in and night out.

Get your own within a team dynamic.
                                So far so good. Now DD does need to strive for consistency. IF he continues down this path we could have a really good season.

Comment

Working...
                                X