X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    So can we consider him a slasher yet?
    After 5 games?

I'll say this - if he keeps this up, yes.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      So can we consider him a slasher yet?
      DeMar DeRazor is the name. Cuttin' and slashin' like a Mach 3 Fusion!

Comment

• Funny.

Comment

• OKC didn't grab a rebound in the last 5:15 or score a field goal... thats fucking nuts. Guys, this team could possibly be the shit
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            OKC didn't grab a rebound in the last 5:15 or score a field goal... thats fucking nuts. Guys, this team could possibly be the shit
            guess who checked in at around the 5:15 mark?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              After 5 games?

I'll say this - if he keeps this up, yes.
              It's funny that after years of being called a hater for criticizing Demar's game, now DD is finally demonstrating some of the concepts we've been talking about for years; it's an odd feeling.

5 games is still way too small a sample size to make any great determinations or judgement, but early returns are promising.

But why now? Why after years of being almost defiant in his shot selection is he making the effort to change his game? I believe a big part of the change is Carroll. DD seems a very social player and after years of running with guys like Gay & Lowry, he now has a new voice in his ear. Just a theory anyway.

Hope he keeps it up and the Raps keep moving the ball.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                Glad to see the long twos being eliminated! keep this up and I'll be fine with a 5 year 90 mill deal.
                Thats still steep for somene who is relagated to driving the ball.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  It's funny that after years of being called a hater for criticizing Demar's game, now DD is finally demonstrating some of the concepts we've been talking about for years; it's an odd feeling.

5 games is still way too small a sample size to make any great determinations or judgement, but early returns are promising.

But why now? Why after years of being almost defiant in his shot selection is he making the effort to change his game? I believe a big part of the change is Carroll. DD seems a very social player and after years of running with guys like Gay & Lowry, he now has a new voice in his ear. Just a theory anyway.

Hard to say.

Maybe getting destroyed in playoffs and having most media outlets question his value is tue difference

Maybe he wants a payday

Maybe its just cause team is winning.

Maybe it cause he is getting calls right now. He isnt goibg to get 15 ftas every night...what happens when those stop.

5 games look good...but there is a long way to go and not too often does a poodle become a labrador.

Comment

Could be a lot of things. Carroll and Cojo (who both come from disciplined systems), contract year status, a sudden off-season embrace of efficiency measures, Stackhouse, etc.

Or it could simply be a coincidence, and we'll go back to seeing the long twos in a few games.

Comment

• It seems a lot people are surprised at Demar's play. I'm not the least bit surprised. This is what happens when you have a lot to prove.

This is what happens when you get destroyed in the playoffs and get better personnel/coaches/schemes in a contract year.

Now do you understand #ProveEm? It's taken as a slight by the doubters, but it's really for those of us who believe.

Demar wants to win and he can help us.

Let's all hope that he keeps playing this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Could be a lot of things. Carroll and Cojo (who both come from disciplined systems), contract year status, a sudden off-season embrace of efficiency measures, Stackhouse, etc.

Or it could simply be a coincidence, and we'll go back to seeing the long twos in a few games.
                        Stackhouse? Lol
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ohhhhhhh, so that's what #ProveEm means. I assumed it was an attempt to prove MATH wrong by continuing to average 20 pts on 30 attempts

Comment

Stackhouse? Lol
                            We can only speculate on the impact of new voices.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                              It seems a lot people are surprised at Demar's play. I'm not the least bit surprised. This is what happens when you have a lot to prove.

This is what happens when you get destroyed in the playoffs and get better personnel/coaches/schemes in a contract year.

Now do you understand #ProveEm? It's taken as a slight by the doubters, but it's really for those of us who believe.

Demar wants to win and he can help us.

Let's all hope that he keeps playing this way.

Lol.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                Ohhhhhhh, so that's what #ProveEm means. I assumed it was an attempt to prove MATH wrong by continuing to average 20 pts on 30 attempts
                                You would see 30 attempts..... lol

I know you're joking.... But this is always the tactic from the doubters. Make it seem worse than it ever was.

FYI - A simple check shows that Demar never averaged more than 17.8 FGA (and that was in his all-star season).

He's averaging 15.2 FGA so far this year...

He averages 14 FGA over his career (6+ seasons)

Comment

Working...
                                X