Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooch wrote: View Post
    put baatum as our starting small forward and keep all other things the same and this team is considerable better and FAR more sustainable
    Portlands offense is alot better at creating shots. If Batum simply replace Demar the offense gets much worse.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Portlands offense is alot better at creating shots. If Batum simply replace Demar the offense gets much worse.
      it isnt 2013.

we talking about Charlotte now, and our offense is better at creating shots when we move away from the iso heavy demar basketball.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        That's correct.

DeRozan is averaging 20.8ppg this year.
        Dig deeper.

Comment

• Everything Demar Derozan - New Poll!

Snooch wrote: View Post
          The debate was if Beal should be signed as a replacement to demar. signing a big was not part of any discussion.

I would prefer Durant
          then horford
          then its BEal/Batum
          then is nothin
          . Demar 1 year contract
          Wut

Nowhere in my post did I say to sign a big man. I just asked you to explain why you'd want to make such a treadmill move by acquiring beal. Which you did not bother answering, then you changed the topic, then just showed your hatred for demar in general.

Nice job buddy. You've turned into a retry big troll. But hey, keep doing you 👌🏿👌🏿

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by yabadabayolo; Sat Nov 14, 2015, 06:15 PM.
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• It's absurd that we're talking about DeRozan after last night's game. I thought he was good last night. Yeah he forced some tough shots in the 1st half but so did Lowry.

Anyhow, i've read an article about 2-3 weeks ago about DeRozan's future w/ the Raptors. There''s a mutual interest from both sides apparently. Masai also did an interview weeks ago where he said that if he could re-sign DD now he'd do it.

My gut feeling tells me they'll bring him back.

As for what i want them to do? would i want DeRozan back next year. Would i pay him 20mill/year? i'll answer that after the season is over.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

it isnt 2013.

we talking about Charlotte now, and our offense is better at creating shots when we move away from the iso heavy demar basketball.
              Demar isnt the main reason for the iso.Without an ISO scorer the Raptors offense would stall alot. Batum is avg fewer assists than Demar in CHA

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                Wut

Nowhere in my post did I say to sign a big man. I just asked you to explain why you'd want to make such a treadmill move by acquiring beal. Which you did not bother answering, then you changed the topic, then just showed your hatred for demar in general.

Nice job buddy. You've turned into a retry big troll. But hey, keep doing you ��������

You just realized that?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Everything Demar Derozan - New Poll!

Obviously I would take Derozan over Batum.

You guys think Demar had a bad year last year?? Lol. Batum was MUCH worse on a way better team. Blah blah injuries blah blah.... Injuries only apply to other players huh?

Can you imagine Batum on a Casey team??

Batum is so awesome yet Charlotte still sucks in a supposedly aweful east.

Obviously it's still early, but it seems that he doesn't have the impact you guys say he does.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post

You guys think Demar had a bad year last year?? Lol. Batum was MUCH worse on a way better team. Blah blah injuries blah blah.... Injuries only apply to other players I see....

Obviously it's still early, but it seems that he doesn't have the impact you guys say he does.

Batum on the Hawks would be great in Toronto, not so much. DC on the Hawks moved the ball really well for a guy that cant dribble. Offensively in Toronto he kinda sucks. Great D though

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      Smh. Okay...

Pursuad me how it would be a good idea to sign him then big guy. Rather than just insulting my ideas :/
                      yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      Wut

Nice job buddy. You've turned into a retry big troll. But hey, keep doing you ��������

i honestly dont spend much time reading your posts and I thought I read an "a" in there but apparently you were just being condescending as opposed to having a bball debate....should have know better....

ANd why would i bother going through the benefits....again/...of having beal over Demar. I have already had that debate.

BEalk is a better shooter, is younger, has the makings of a better defender, is ahead of demar at the same stage of their careers, would fit much better off of JV, is a player more capable of fitting into a "spurs,atl" type of offense I feel that this team excels at and that is a far better more sustainable offense, whose offense doesnt stagnate when things get tougher, and is going to be considerable cheaper.

hows that.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post

You guys think Demar had a bad year last year?? Lol. Batum was MUCH worse on a way better team. Blah blah injuries blah blah.... Injuries only apply to other players huh?

can you imaging Demar on Charlotte?
                        lol

Comment

i honestly dont spend much time reading your posts and I thought I read an "a" in there but apparently you were just being condescending as opposed to having a bball debate....should have know better....

ANd why would i bother going through the benefits....again/...of having beal over Demar. I have already had that debate.

BEalk is a better shooter, is younger, has the makings of a better defender, is ahead of demar at the same stage of their careers, would fit much better off of JV, is a player more capable of fitting into a "spurs,atl" type of offense I feel that this team excels at and that is a far better more sustainable offense, whose offense doesnt stagnate when things get tougher, and is going to be considerable cheaper.

hows that.
                          Tru

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Won't answer the poll because it's 72 games + the playoffs too early.

Demar has been really good so far this season. Really hoping he keeps it up.

Anyone talking about players fitting on our team need to remember that Casey will most likely be gone, so your decision on whether we should go after a guy or not should be based 100% on talent and not fit.

Also remember that it will probably be worth it to bring Demar back even if you don't want him because he'd be a valuable trade asset, letting him go for cap space puts us in a worse situation.

Comment

• I would really like to see how DD plays under a different coach before committing anything long term.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                Batum on the Hawks would be great in Toronto, not so much. DC on the Hawks moved the ball really well for a guy that cant dribble. Offensively in Toronto he kinda sucks. Great D though
                                That's what happens with 3 and D players... If they aren't hitting the 3? They BETTER have great D. I admit that Batum can do more things, but not at an elite level. He isn't even a "scorer" (someone who can get you 20+ every night). He can get you 20+ on occasion.

Batum would get exposed in Toronto.... He's a good player but not an all-star. He gives you rebounds due to his length, but doesn't give much play making (not as good as Demar) and he doesn't impact the game like Demar does (getting opposing players in foul trouble and getting to the free throw line).

I think FTA are taken for granted around here. It's not pretty, but It's impact on a game is clearly missed by some. It stops the game and allows our defence to get set. It places the other team in foul trouble and gets us into the bonus faster.

Comment

Working...
                                X