Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    Jimmy Butler is absolutely not a second tier wing player. He's one of the absolute best in the game. He's elite defensively and very, very good offensively.

Developmentally, as well, Butler and DeRozan might be the same age but Butler has half the minutes played in the NBA that DeMar does, so you could easily make a case that Butler has more growth left than DeMar does.
    So you put Butler in with LBJ, KD, PG, Harden? I don't put him in that class.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      I said wing players. His not in the first tier with LBJ, KD, PG13, Harden, Melo. His in that second tier with Dd
      He is in the top tier with Klay and the others.

Butler is more efficent that Harden.....by alot. He just doesnt put up the same raw stats cause his usage is minute in comparison and his fgas are alot less.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        Simple question, if someone proposed a straight up trade for the two players, what happens?

My opinion: Toronto jumps on it, Chicago doesn't consider it for a second.
        Derrick Rose says yes.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Well when you are opening up the position to the less defined "wing" - it could certainly be argued.

But LeBron and Durant are definitively SFs. George has been playing PF but when he was a SG he was similar to what Butler is now. Harden is vastly overrated imo because he only plays offence and is a liability on defence.

In terms of pure SG - Butler might be the best in the game today.

In terms of wing - Butler, KD, LeBron, PG, Kwahi, Harden are all in the conversation for top 5.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
            Derrick Rose says yes.
            So there's hope!
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Damn, didn't know Butler was such a hot button subject.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I suppose we class them differently. I put Lebron and KD on a whole level above Harden. PG is up there with Lebron and KD this season. I'd put guys like Melo, Butler, Harden, Klay, Kawhi in the same class and DD a class below them.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  I suppose we class them differently. I put Lebron and KD on a whole level above Harden. PG is up there with Lebron and KD this season. I'd put guys like Melo, Butler, Harden, Klay, Kawhi in the same class and DD a class below them.
                  Your entitled to your opinion
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Lebron, KD, Kawhi and PG - SF who can play small ball 4 or SG except Kawhi
                    Klay, Butler, Harden - SG who play 2 ways covering D for PG except Harden

Melo - one way SF or PF tier below

Comment

Agree with you but I'd drop Melo down to where DD is. DD is better than or at least as good as him at this point tbh.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                        Agree with you but I'd drop Melo down to where DD is. DD is better than or at least as good as him at this point tbh.
                        I thought you were wrong, but looking them up and Melo has slipped enough that they're comparable this year.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                          True, he hasn't been good compared to his previous seasons.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Well when you are opening up the position to the less defined "wing" - it could certainly be argued.

But LeBron and Durant are definitively SFs. George has been playing PF but when he was a SG he was similar to what Butler is now. Harden is vastly overrated imo because he only plays offence and is a liability on defence.

In terms of pure SG - Butler might be the best in the game today.

In terms of wing - Butler, KD, LeBron, PG, Kwahi, Harden are all in the conversation for top 5.
                            defensive rating on Harden and Demar are the same.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                              Neither of them are good defenders.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, but offensively... Harden is quite a bit better.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X