• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 700 pages. Probably a record
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
      Whole lot of 16-23 footers tonight. Know he had George on him which is tough, but not a good game.
      I don't know how we got by Atlanta, with the good "bigs" and shooting they've got. Strange game ...

But the points we've lost with JV and Carroll being out (25-30 a game?) have to come from somewhere. They're not coming (enough, consistently) from Ross and Biz ... And given how hard DeRozan and Lowry work ...

How long 'til they come back?

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
        I don't know how we got by Atlanta, with the good "bigs" and shooting they've got. Strange game ...

But the points we've lost with JV and Carroll being out (25-30 a game?) have to come from somewhere. They're not coming (enough, consistently) from Ross and Biz ... And given how hard DeRozan and Lowry work ...

How long 'til they come back?
        DeRozan's defense was pretty good last night. Going through shot logs, DeRozan, Lowry and Ross were our most consistent three on the wing. JJ got attacked more and Indiana had better results against him, which is surprising given his reputation.

The problem was how badly Scola was abused last night. He really couldn't handle the shooting bigs of Indiana.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          700 pages. Probably a record
          You think there might be strong opinions on both sides?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            700 pages. Probably a record
            Bargnani only made it to 532 pages, although it did have nearly 1 million more views than this one. Creepers love Bargnani.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Bargnani only made it to 532 pages, although it did have nearly 1 million more views than this one. Creepers love Bargnani.
              Love to hate bargs likely more accurate.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                DeRozan's defense was pretty good last night. Going through shot logs, DeRozan, Lowry and Ross were our most consistent three on the wing. JJ got attacked more and Indiana had better results against him, which is surprising given his reputation.

The problem was how badly Scola was abused last night. He really couldn't handle the shooting bigs of Indiana.
                Yeah, I've been saying that. They switched up against us and basically went with two PF's all night. One of the 3 they used was PG13 of course. But when Scola sat down, Patterson turned into the minus-man (-29). As I've said (somewhere), Maybe JV can punish them for going without a center, or, at least, Carroll would be a great help.

Not nearly convinced this is "on" Casey.

Comment

• ?
                  psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  Wishful thinking.
                  Can You explain Whats wrong with the Post?

Comment

• I saw a trade rumor on my phone from what I thought was hoopshype...I came home to check it out and can't find it...and now I can't find it on my phone..the headline was something like "Expect Raps to shop DeRozan, league..."

Has anyone seen this or something like it?
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      I saw a trade rumor on my phone from what I thought was hoopshype...I came home to check it out and can't find it...and now I can't find it on my phone..the headline was something like "Expect Raps to shop DeRozan, league..."
                      Probably Snooch or tenforthewin
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        I saw a trade rumor on my phone from what I thought was hoopshype...I came home to check it out and can't find it...and now I can't find it on my phone..the headline was something like "Expect Raps to shop DeRozan, league..."

Has anyone seen this or something like it?
                        Ran a quick search with just those terms - No promising results (but it was a quickie) ...

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Probably Snooch or tenforthewin

my heart warms at the thought

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                            my heart warms at the thought
                            Bahahahah, Snooch Doesn't Change Huh... He Still Heat Checking Demar

Love Yuh Bruh.

Comment

• MovieNewsGuide.com (don't go there, spam galore) has a garbage article with a rumour of a DeMar trade to the Cavs for Thompson from 4 days ago. Maybe that's the rumour you saw?

But that site posted garbage rumours all summer, none of which proved to be true. So I wouldn't read into it.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
                                ?

Can You explain Whats wrong with the Post?
                                It's wishful thinking to think Raptors are in the same conversation as the Golden State Warriors. Nothing wrong with the post. Love your optimism.

Comment

Working...
                                X