No announcement yet.

Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good performance by demar tonight. Didn't force his shot. Hopefully he can keep it up.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• 31 game DeRozan can't be trusted lol

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        31 game DeRozan can't be trusted lol
        what?
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• DeRozan has been playing incredibly lately, it's insane. I'm really impressed by his efficiency and the fact that he isn't forcing his game as much anymore. Also there seems to be some semblance of a spot up jump shot from the 3 point line coming into form, even if his mechanics are a little weird. It's just really nice to see a team oriented DD.
          OG is our king

Comment

31 game DeRozan can't be trusted lol
            Too small of a sample size. Remember Barny stretch of good play? Even though Barny's stretch was 16 game. Too small of a sample size(pink font)
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              DeRozan has been playing incredibly lately, it's insane. I'm really impressed by his efficiency and the fact that he isn't forcing his game as much anymore. Also there seems to be some semblance of a spot up jump shot from the 3 point line coming into form, even if his mechanics are a little weird. It's just really nice to see a team oriented DD.
              That's not fair. DD has always been team oriented. His just matured and the game has slowed down for him. That comes with experience.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• The NBA has smart guys, sweet guys, tough guys and A-holes. It's a mixed bag.

I liked Vince Carter (still do). And he sure started a party here in Toronto.

If DeMar had a little more talent, maybe he'd be Vince. ... But maybe if Vince had had a little more character ... Maybe he'd have been DeMar ...

So ... Maybe DeMar can help finish what Vince got started ...

("Go Raps" ...)

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                  The NBA has smart guys, sweet guys, tough guys and A-holes. It's a mixed bag.

I liked Vince Carter (still do). And he sure started a party here in Toronto.

If DeMar had a little more talent, maybe he'd be Vince. ... But maybe if Vince had had a little more character ... Maybe he'd have been DeMar ...

So ... Maybe DeMar can help finish what Vince got started ...

("Go Raps" ...)
                  Someone's gonna want to kill me for this, but DD's impact right now is actually on par with (if not better than) Vince's average (please, please, please take note of this key word guys) impact over his 6.5 years with Toronto.

Vince's Toronto Averages (Per 36 and Advanced):
                  22.4ppg
                  5.0rpg
                  3.7apg
                  52.6 TS%
                  29.8 USG%
                  108 oRTG, 105 dRTG
                  21.8 PER
                  .151 WS/48

DeRozan 2015-16 (So Far, per 36 and advanced)
                  22.3ppg
                  4.3rpg
                  3.9apg
                  54.5 TS%
                  28.7 USG%
                  110 oRTG, 106 dRTG
                  20.7 PER
                  .158 WS/48

Now obviously I'm not trying to say DeMar is as good as Vince. Looking at Vince's "Toronto peak" from 1999-2001, DD can't touch those numbers and likely never will, so comparing peak to peak (or even 7 years to 7 years the gap is astronomical) it's not close. However if you're looking at the net average of what Vince gave us over 7 years, DeMar is giving us that right now... Interpret that however you wish but I'm definitely not upset with the way he's playing.

Comment

• Heir Canada
                    Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sun Dec 27, 2015, 12:19 AM.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• "Heir Canada"?

(Hmmm ... nice )

Comment

Someone's gonna want to kill me for this, but DD's impact right now is actually on par with (if not better than) Vince's average (please, please, please take note of this key word guys) impact over his 6.5 years with Toronto.

22.4ppg
                        5.0rpg
                        3.7apg
                        52.6 TS%
                        29.8 USG%
                        108 oRTG, 105 dRTG
                        21.8 PER
                        .151 WS/48

22.3ppg
                        4.3rpg
                        3.9apg
                        54.5 TS%
                        28.7 USG%
                        110 oRTG, 106 dRTG
                        20.7 PER
                        .158 WS/48

Now obviously I'm not trying to say DeMar is as good as Vince. Looking at Vince's "Toronto peak" from 1999-2001, DD can't touch those numbers and likely never will, so comparing peak to peak (or even 7 years to 7 years the gap is astronomical) it's not close. However if you're looking at the net average of what Vince gave us over 7 years, DeMar is giving us that right now... Interpret that however you wish but I'm definitely not upset with the way he's playing.
                        You just reminded me how truly great Vinsanity was. DD playing his best ever ball barely matches VC's Raps average, even including rookie season and the last year he mailed it in.

Comment

22.4ppg
                          5.0rpg
                          3.7apg
                          52.6 TS%
                          29.8 USG%
                          108 oRTG, 105 dRTG
                          21.8 PER
                          .151 WS/48

22.3ppg
                          4.3rpg
                          3.9apg
                          54.5 TS%
                          28.7 USG%
                          110 oRTG, 106 dRTG
                          20.7 PER
                          .158 WS/48

why would you even post this when you have to preface it by saying the things you did.

It is an incredible stretch and everyone knows it....seriously....if what I post is considered trolling than shit like this is blatant homerism...an antitroll so to speak. seriously.....just a waste of time.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            DeRozan has been playing incredibly lately, it's insane. I'm really impressed by his efficiency and the fact that he isn't forcing his game as much anymore. Also there seems to be some semblance of a spot up jump shot from the 3 point line coming into form, even if his mechanics are a little weird. It's just really nice to see a team oriented DD.
                            i am really happy that he has recently started getting up one or two attempts per game. if, really big if, he could make the guy respect his three pointer. wow

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                              why would you even post this when you have to preface it by saying the things you did.

It is an incredible stretch and everyone knows it....seriously....if what I post is considered trolling than shit like this is blatant homerism...an antitroll so to speak. seriously.....just a waste of time.
                              i disagree completely.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                You just reminded me how truly great Vinsanity was. DD playing his best ever ball barely matches VC's Raps average, even including rookie season and the last year he mailed it in.
                                lol yup.

Sounds about right: best DeMar ever = average Vince.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X