Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    You guys doubted his work ethic.
    Never have I, even on the days his play wanted to make me gouge my own eyes out, questioned the man's work ethic.

Character and work ethic were the things that gave me hope even while I was criticising.

It's important to focus on what people are actually saying. I read a LOT of posts. I can't recall one that says he is either lazy or a shitty person. (That doesn't mean they aren't there, but if it is a held view it's certainly in the minority)
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      The thing is I'm not the one whose surprised. You guys are. I never doubted he couple do this. His shown time before in stretches that he could do this but he couldn't do this consistently.

You know why? Cause he wasn't good enough yet to do it consistently. His handle wasn't tight enough. He wasn't physically strong enough. He was inexperience. The thing is I didn't doubt that he wouldn't put in the work to get better at all those things. You guys doubted his work ethic.
      Wha? Sig bet says that you can't find one non-Snooch post where ANYONE is questioning his work ethic.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Wha? Sig bet says that you can't find one non-Snooch post where ANYONE is questioning his work ethic.
        I actually think it's the one thing that kept making me second guess wanting to trade him. Hard work is a skill and not everyone has it
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Nobody doubted his work ethic. If he has anything, its that he works hard.

Comment

This is nothing more than trolling mixed with revisionist history.

Comment

• I guess you could maybe say people doubted the results of his work ethic? But I'm pretty sure almost nobody doubts the guy's work ethic or character.

Comment

• I don't even think it's a question of his skill anymore either, or over the fact that he's going to get a max contract(he definitely will). For me it's whether DeMar is good enough at what he does for the things he's not good at. I'm not sure of the answer either. The league keeps looking like spacing and shooting are more and more valuable, and those are things DeMar might never give you.

He's very good at getting to the rim, converts at an above average rate when he gets there, and draws fouls at an elite rate. The question is, is he good enough to be a max guy on a championship team? That's the question that I really don't know the answer to, and that's why I still slightly lean towards not wanting him to be paid the max. But he's been really, really good this month.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  I guess you could maybe say people doubted the results of his work ethic? But I'm pretty sure almost nobody doubts the guy's work ethic or character.
                  For me, I more questioned the aim of his work ethic. Was he working on the right things (defence, handles, 3P shot, awareness); which is very hard to gauge.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    For me, I more questioned the aim of his work ethic. Was he working on the right things (defence, handles, 3P shot, awareness); which is very hard to gauge.
                    I'm not sure if any player who enters UFA is counted on to have upside. Demar is unique and he might have upside even after 5-6 years(?)

Comment

I have never questioned his work ethic.

Yet another example of a generalizing of my posts to fit a narrative

Seriously...no need to put my name into a post like this. Imo just baiting.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        This is nothing more than trolling mixed with revisionist history.
                        This. I never said any such thing. Ever.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                          I have never questioned his work ethic.

Yet another example of a generalizing of my posts to fit a narrative

Seriously...no need to put my name into a post like this. Imo just baiting.

Hehehe, tbh I did not think I'd ever seen you say anything bad about his work ethic, but it's definitely within the realm of possibility. I wasn't baiting; I was protecting my sig bet.
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Hehehe, tbh I did not think I'd ever seen you say anything bad about his work ethic, but it's definitely within the realm of possibility. I wasn't baiting; I was protecting my sig bet.
                            ive been getting alot of this lately....wearing thin.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                              ive been getting alot of this lately....wearing thin.
                              What can I say, you reap what you sow.
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X