Everything Valanciunas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugmenot wrote: View Post
    I have a serious problem with this deal and even more so with what I quoted.
    don't be that guy
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• oh so it's 4 year option but no bonuses. so there's no potential 70 mil. Is it?
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        Just heard the news, congrats to JV. Amazing signing for de Rapz!
        #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Looks like the player option still exists (damn) but the contract won't exceed $64M (yay).

Comment

• Can this thread just be merged with the Everything JV topic, they're discussing the same things essentially.

Comment

• It's such a good feeling to be more worried about development than wins, rooting for a perennial playoff contender, in a city on the move, with a GM making moves

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
                So after KD tweets a pic of him shaking Masai's hand? While in Hawaii? While everyone would've sworn he was in his house?
                While wearing a David Price jersey, cleaned with an OVO lint roller, with a poutine in one hand, and ketchup flavoured chips in the other.

Comment

• to be clear JV

2015/2016 4.6m
                  2016/2017 15m (estimate)
                  2017/2018 15.75 (estimate)
                  2018/2019 16.50 (estimate)
                  2019/2020 17.25 (estimate) option

so summer 2019 is the first year he can be a FA if not 2020.

By the time he leaves both Avengers: Infinity War movies will be out.

His extension does not start this year but next year.... so we still have JV LOCKED for four seasons
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Imagine the uproar if JV only agreed to this deal because Casey was still coaching...

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                      Dammit it would feel incredible to sign a $64 million dollar contract. I'm still paying off my Grand Caravan....
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        While wearing a David Price jersey, cleaned with an OVO lint roller, with a poutine in one hand, and ketchup flavoured chips in the other.
                        Sounds Legit

#DontBelieveUntilKDEatsPoutineAndKetchupChips

Comment

• JV is going straight to the strip club after that meeting with Masai, hence the smile
                          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• bs10 wrote: View Post
                            masai is taking jv straight to the strip club after that meeting
                            ftfy

Comment

• Outstanding news. I'll wager good money he makes an All-Star team before his next contract comes around.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                                Imagine the uproar if JV only agreed to this deal because Casey was still coaching...
                                I've heard criticisms of Casey's tactical decisions - particularly in-game - elsewhere, of course.

But I think ... well I think it's ... uncharitable and inadvisable to think Casey has nothing to do with players wanting to come to - or remain in - Toronto. As criticized as he is by some (knowledgeable) fans, it appears he's not, simply, a negative.

Ok, ok. IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X