No announcement yet.

So what's Rasual been up to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have u seen the green card tour? and last time i check we were still in the 2000's. 3 quarters of the comedians you guys are talking about don't even do standup anymore.
    Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Wed Apr 18, 2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      Gotta say... When I saw tha Robin Williams: Weapons of Self Destruction.

Comedy gold. I was in agony, I was watching that Warrior movie and that is a damn good movie. When the VOD went wonky and I started watching it. The vod came back and was like you know what this can wait because this is too fucking hilarious.

Dude was wound up, It wasn't like hey this is pretty good it was hilariously excellent.
      Inspired me to re-watch it. Hilarious.

Comment

another of my current favourites.. you may recognize him from community

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          have u seen the green card tour? and last time i check we were still in the 2000's. 3 quarters of the comedians you guys are talking about don't even do standup anymore.
          We're in the 2010's actually. But, I don't think that has anything to do with the saying.

As I understood it, we were talking about comedians in general, not just stand up.

Jeremy Hotz needs some love in this thread.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
            Inspired me to re-watch it. Hilarious.
            Wow, I don't think I've ever inspired someone. Fuckin righteous.

It is I gotta say at the top of my list for overall hilarity. He doesn't let up for a minute.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

We're in the 2010's actually. But, I don't think that has anything to do with the saying.

As I understood it, we were talking about comedians in general, not just stand up.

Jeremy Hotz needs some love in this thread.
              You probably haven't seen the green card tour then. It came out just last year, you seem to have this habit of beginning to start bashing something without even watching it just like you do with the Raptors.

Comment

Richard Pryor
                Redd Foxx
                Paul Mooney
                Dave Chappelle
                George Carlin

I only like racist comedy.
                NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                  another of my current favourites.. you may recognize him from community

Yea hes also the rapper named Childish Gambino.
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                    Richard Pryor
                    Redd Foxx
                    Paul Mooney
                    Dave Chappelle
                    George Carlin

I only like racist comedy.
                    and you didn't put Russell Peters? he's the king of racist comedy and stereotypes

Comment

You probably haven't seen the green card tour then. It came out just last year, you seem to have this habit of beginning to start bashing something without even watching it just like you do with the Raptors.
                      Actually, never claimed I watched nor bash the green card tour. I'm saving that for now, I'm sure it'd be funny and I'd laugh. But, It's pretty clear in the title, it's his same old stereo typical, prejudice/racist schtick. Which I'm not saying is wrong or anything. It's just a bit stale.

As for the raps, I have seen the raps play before, your acting as if I've never watched a game in my life. Also, I'm sure there are guys on here from europe, australia, africa that are lucky to have seen as many games in their life as I have this year. They express what they think on here and sometimes are bang on more than guys who have seen every game this year. So, just because I can watch raptors games and don't, does that make my opinion any less credible than theirs?

Anybody remember Andrew Dice Clay? "hickory dickory dock, the chick was sucking my cock."

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Ron James
                        Ron James is funny. But, he's not in that upper tier.

He's funny for an east coaster.

Comment

Actually, never claimed I watched nor bash the green card tour. I'm saving that for now, I'm sure it'd be funny and I'd laugh. But, It's pretty clear in the title, it's his same old stereo typical, prejudice/racist schtick. Which I'm not saying is wrong or anything. It's just a bit stale.

As for the raps, I have seen the raps play before, your acting as if I've never watched a game in my life. Also, I'm sure there are guys on here from europe, australia, africa that are lucky to have seen as many games in their life as I have this year. They express what they think on here and sometimes are bang on more than guys who have seen every game this year. So, just because I can watch raptors games and don't, does that make my opinion any less credible than theirs?

Anybody remember Andrew Dice Clay? "hickory dickory dock, the chick was sucking my cock."
                          Dude every comedian has their own thing. And that stuff about the guys from europe is not true at all. You can watch as many games as you want online so they probably watched more than you did this year. And to your last question its a yes, you can't have an opinion on something you barely even watched. Thats like staring at a girl from behind thinking shes hot and then all of a sudden she turns around and she is ugly as shit

Comment

some people don't want to pay for the rip off it is online.

Every comedian has their own thing... sure, but, they have other material they also perform. Russell don't.

So, wait you "thought" she was hot from behind and she turned around and was ugly? So, if she turns around again her ass all the sudden becomes gross?

i don't think so, you just throw her face into the bed and start start sadllin' her.

Try, "it's like checkin' out an ass in tight jeans in the car, then drive by and glance at the front to find out it's one of those emo dudes."

i also find it ironically hilarious that you compared her ugliness to shit, yet, you thought she had a nice poop shoot!
                            Last edited by LBF; Thu Apr 19, 2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

I also find it ironic that you're calling me a douche for commenting on the raps yet not seeing much of them this year. yet, when you said this;

that gives us a better chance to win tomorrow
                              in here

and everyone was calling you a douche. I was the only one that backed you.

Comment

thanks but not really bro. I could have easily said i was joking and i was

Comment

Working...
                                X