RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League - Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    The joey_heskethALLSTARS are PROUD to Welcome Anthony Davis to the team!

The Brow-Era has begun for the ALLSTARS!

We are sad to see long-time Keeper Al Horford go, one of the best Fantasy Centers in the Game, who despite being injured his entire first season with the team, managed to stay on and contribute to the Championship run last year.
    But alas, it was time to move in a younger, more exciting direction*, and Anthony Davis certainly is the future of Fantasy Basketball.

Welcome Anthony! Let's go get some Rings!

*Durant is available.
    Hahaha@the font size change!

Comment

• Harden is still available for trade...

Comment

• Need a Center.. Guards are Available.

Comment

• One more reason to hate the Knicks... they broke Anthony Davis' hand!! Damnit!!

Comment

One more reason to hate the Knicks... they broke Anthony Davis' hand!! Damnit!!
            Whoop! Sell high on all your injury prone players!

Comment

• This is the last time I will talk about this here lol... I'm trying to move James "Bearded One" Harden. To be completely up front, here's my thinking:

Why trade Bearded One? Because I'm not sure I want to pay $50 franchise tag for next season (But he is definitely in that group that should be franchised...)

Why trade Bearded One now? If I'm trading a player, I want to do it sooner then later. That way i know what i got and can make adjustments based on new roster as opposed to the current roster, which will change anyway.

What do i want in return? I want keeper level player that is at or bordering on the $50 Franchise price tag. I don't care about position or stats.

Harden is shooting a better FG% then he was last year and is also shooting a better FT%. Only KD makes more FT's per game, meaning only KD would give bigger FT impact then Harden. Only Lebron and Iggy produce more assists from the SF position. He's producing more blocks per game than DWade (who is known as the best shot blocking guard). Only Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Lebron James, Paul George and Kevin Love are giving you more points. He's top 25 in steals per game. Top 20 in 3's made per game. All that said, he's ranked 11th and that is with a 'slow start.'

Let's get some trade offers going

Comment

• KG hits the waiver wire!?!?! To quote Dylan, "The times, they are a changing."

Comment

• Looking to swap Wesley Matthews for a PG with high assists. Also willing to throw in Vasquez if you don't want to lose a PG.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    Whoop! Sell high on all your injury prone players!
                    Precisely. Haha
                    But seriously, sorry to hear about Horford.
                    I know about his pectoral tear all to well.

Comment

Precisely. Haha
                      But seriously, sorry to hear about Horford.
                      I know about his pectoral tear all to well.
                      Sounds like he's gone for the season. Oh well, win some lose some.

Comment

• Looking for a complete change. Send some offers my way. Willing to give up anyone preferably for keepers, but still alright with not getting keepers if it helps me improve this season.

Comment

• If someone wants a keeper I'm now looking to swap Horford for a lesser player who can help me now.

Comment

• I'm looking to bow out of this league.

Anyone know of a person wanting in, they can have my team. I'm not intending to be an active member of RR moving forward.

I'm still intending to stay a part of dynasty. I really like that league.

Comment

• Guys, I can fill in if you need somebody. Think long and hard first because it's all over for you if you say yes.

By some chance Matt somehow reads this: Good luck in the future man and I hope things bounce your way going forward.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Guys, I can fill in if you need somebody. Think long and hard first because it's all over for you if you say yes.

By some chance Matt somehow reads this: Good luck in the future man and I hope things bounce your way going forward.
                                I believe a spot just opened up in the Dynasty League as well if you want back into that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X