Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to move JR Smith (2 yrs) for an expiring player. Not interested in taking back anything but expiring deal.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Looking to move JR Smith (2 yrs) for an expiring player. Not interested in taking back anything but expiring deal.
      I'm interested. I sent an offer your way.

Comment

• Kadazzle hasn't set his lineups since week 6. It's been nearly 2 months and over the past week or so I've sent him a couple emails/PM's that he hasnt responded to. I sent a final email today but considering there's a waiting list for this league, I think if he doesn't respond or set his lineups in the next couple days that it may be time to pass his team on to whoever is on the list.

Comment

• Ya I've been keeping an eye on him. Considering his injuries situation, there's not much setting for him to do.
          So that has to be kept in mind.

However, I agree with you that he should at least be responding to messages and be a part of the League, and make a few moves (considering he's only at 32 years on his cap) to improve his situation.

Kadazzle, if you're out there, show yourself and defend your spot.
          Otherwise, I'm with tucas... Motion to dismiss.

Comment

• I'm looking for a big with high FT%. I can offer cap relief, Randolph and other lesser pieces.

Comment

• Woopsy, I forgot to post I signed James Anderson for remainder of season, dropped Hollis Thompson.

Cap at 33 now.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Woopsy, I forgot to post I signed James Anderson for remainder of season, dropped Hollis Thompson.

Cap at 33 now.
                You don't need to worry about posting your 1 year deals if you don't want to. I can just add them by looking at the league page.

Also I feel I've given Kadazzle ample time to reply to my PM's and Emails now. If it's cool with everyone I think it's time to give his team to whoever is on the waiting list.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                  You don't need to worry about posting your 1 year deals if you don't want to. I can just add them by looking at the league page.

Also I feel I've given Kadazzle ample time to reply to my PM's and Emails now. If it's cool with everyone I think it's time to give his team to whoever is on the waiting list.
                  Has he moved Rondo back in to lineup?

I sent him an email as well.... no response.

I'd give him a couple of days and if Rondo is not back in the lineup that would be ultimate tell that:

a) he is not an active owner,
                  b) he is ****ing hard.

If it is b) what do people think of that?

Then again to not even acknowledge any PM or email....

I can't remember the fall. Was he one of the people who never took part in draft or auction?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Has he moved Rondo back in to lineup?

I sent him an email as well.... no response.

I'd give him a couple of days and if Rondo is not back in the lineup that would be ultimate tell that:

a) he is not an active owner,
                    b) he is ****ing hard.

If it is b) what do people think of that?

Then again to not even acknowledge any PM or email....

I can't remember the fall. Was he one of the people who never took part in draft or auction?

With the goal of the Dynasty League being continuity, I am slightly more hesitant to replace managers in this league than the Keeper.

I agree with Matt that Rondo is going to be Kadazzle's 'tell'. If there is no movement on that front, then we can put it to the GMs to vote. I think thats the only fair way of replacing managers in this league.

If this is just a t-ank movement then that is a different discussion. We won't tolerate ****ing in this league.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      With the goal of the Dynasty League being continuity, I am slightly more hesitant to replace managers in this league than the Keeper.

I agree with Matt that Rondo is going to be Kadazzle's 'tell'. If there is no movement on that front, then we can put it to the GMs to vote. I think thats the only fair way of replacing managers in this league.

If this is just a t-ank movement then that is a different discussion. We won't tolerate ****ing in this league.
                      Fair enough. On an unrelated note I sent you a PM with a question about the rules.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Not sure how much weight it's worth, but his team slogan is "Team t.ank for Wiggins"....

With daily roster changes, not too much of an excuse for letting Rondo sit. I know daily can be time consuming and you'll miss the occasional day/stretch, but if you are involved, then you are definitely following Rondo's return. Frustrating to try and make moves when someone in the league is non-responsive. Seems like there should be some kind of protocol for non-responsiveness, because while you don't want to be hasty, we also don't want it to linger. Just my two cents.

Only 6 weeks to the trade deadline, so can we make sure the cap sheet is up to date somewhat frequently (say 4 week, 2 week, 1 week if necessary?). Hoping to see some moves. Matt told me he was "rebuilding through the draft" earlier this year, but now he's sitting pretty at the top spot. Wonder if he's reconsidered his position...

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Only 6 weeks to the trade deadline, so can we make sure the cap sheet is up to date somewhat frequently (say 4 week, 2 week, 1 week if necessary?). Hoping to see some moves. Matt told me he was "rebuilding through the draft" earlier this year, but now he's sitting pretty at the top spot. Wonder if he's reconsidered his position...
                          Not a problem. Heres another update although not much to add. New to hit 40 is DDay Lewis. https://www.dropbox.com/s/qobm9yo3u1...20Overview.pdf

Comment

• I don't think its fair to the active managers for someone to not be setting lineups everyday. Even if you don't wanna make moves, all u have to do is set all 7 days up once a week.

That being said, if someone has not been setting lineups or responding to messages, they should have to surrender their team to the next in line.

Comment

Not sure how much weight it's worth, but his team slogan is "Team t.ank for Wiggins"....

With daily roster changes, not too much of an excuse for letting Rondo sit. I know daily can be time consuming and you'll miss the occasional day/stretch, but if you are involved, then you are definitely following Rondo's return. Frustrating to try and make moves when someone in the league is non-responsive. Seems like there should be some kind of protocol for non-responsiveness, because while you don't want to be hasty, we also don't want it to linger. Just my two cents.

The year has not gone according to expectations.

MCW and Thomas were much better than realized.

Egg on my face!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                The year has not gone according to expectations.

MCW and Thomas were much better than realized.

Egg on my face!
                                Yeah, all that egg, sitting in first place

Comment

Working...
                                X