X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    So no feedback means all in agreement?

9 likes and we can call it a majority?

Axel and myself are cool it seems - 7 more?
    We have 5 of 9 of 16.

Matt52, Axel, Mack north, skywalker, and jbml

Comment

We have 5 of 9 of 16.

Matt52, Axel, Mack north, skywalker, and jbml
      Sorry guys, Ya looks good to me.

Comment

• same here.

Comment

• Reminder:

Trade deadline march 6th

Comment

Reminder:

Trade deadline march 6th
            Everyone on my team is available.

Comment

• Let this be a lesson to wait til after the trade deadline to pick up players. I picked up Lavoy Allen after the Hawes trade only for him to be traded to Indiana where he won't touch the floor...

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                Everyone on my team is available.
                If you're still looking for an expiring for smith I sent you an offer which incredibly trade evaluator says we both win.

Comment

Reminder:

Trade deadline march 6th
                  Pau Gasol back in Lakers lineup TONIGHT. Looking to trade the following players for young talent and picks. Gasol, Afflalo, Sullinger, and pretty much anyone else. lol

Comment

• Update on Kadazzle:

Have messaged both managers on the waiting list and neither seems to be interested anymore.

I did however, get a response from Kadazzle:
                    Kadazzle wrote:
                    Sorry, I've been editing my lineups in both the basketball and football leagues, but I'm stuck with two rosters with injuries through and through. If people want to offer me trades I'm more than down for it, but so far I've just been coasting along trying to get my players healthy again. Have been busy with school, but still checking the leagues, but haven't checked the forums in a couple months.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Update on Kadazzle:

Have messaged both managers on the waiting list and neither seems to be interested anymore.

I did however, get a response from Kadazzle:
                      That is fair enough.

I think he should update his email to ensure the account he is using is the one where Yahoo! notifications are received.

I know I attempted to fleece him, er, I mean trade with him - lol - earlier in the year but never received a response.

Comment

• Less than week to the trade deadline, can we get an updated cap sheet? Gotta try and pull off a few last minute deals!!
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Less than week to the trade deadline, can we get an updated cap sheet? Gotta try and pull off a few last minute deals!!
                          I know I'm capped out.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Less than week to the trade deadline, can we get an updated cap sheet? Gotta try and pull off a few last minute deals!!
                            Not a problem.
                            I'll post one later today.

Comment

• Ok quick wrap-up here - signed Barnes with my final remaining year (dropping Andrew Nicholson with plans of Amnesty) putting me at the cap, and then signing Jordan Hamilton to a 1-year deal (putting me over the cap), making him an unrestricted free-agent at the end of the year.

PS. Was signing Nicholson to a 5-year deal the worst deal yet in this league?! LOL

PPS Might need to blow this team up in the offseason ... or now ... trade offers for Rudy, Bosh or CP3?
                              Last edited by Joey; Fri Feb 28, 2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                Ok quick wrap-up here - signed Barnes with my final remaining year (dropping Andrew Nicholson with plans of Amnesty) putting me at the cap, and then signing Jordan Hamilton to a 1-year deal (putting me over the cap), making him an unrestricted free-agent at the end of the year.

PS. Was signing Nicholson to a 5-year deal the worst deal yet in this league?! LOL

PPS Might need to blow this team up in the offseason ... or now ... trade offers for Rudy, Bosh or CP3?
                                Nicholson was far from worst deal. I signed Royce White to a 4 year deal and used my amnesty on him before the league even started lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X