X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I vote keep it the same.

Comment

• I'm withholding my vote since I'm new and haven't seen either system work.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I vote in favour of the amendment.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          I'm withholding my vote since I'm new and haven't seen either system work.
          Managers gotta vote on rule changes. I'm sure you have an opinion one way or the other.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Managers gotta vote on rule changes. I'm sure you have an opinion one way or the other.
            Lol Dan have an opinion?
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              can someone provide a bit more info on the proposed change? are we looking at a 2-3 day buffer on waiver pickups to put more emphasis on not blowing all the money in the draft?
              To me it isn't even about blowing your money at the draft but more to remove the first come first serve aspect of free agency.

I look at it like this, if a major injury occurs in December (say season ending to a starting PG), then backup, who likely isn't owned by anyone suddenly becomes a major fantasy player. In the current system, who ever logs onto their computer the fastest gets the player. With this proposed change, everyone would have a shot (within a 2 day window) to submit a claim at the guy and who ever offers the most (using their waiver budget) gets the player. Seems a more realistic and strategic (how much money to save for waivers and how much to bid on a guy) then the current system. Plus, we could have some epic silent auctions during the season due to injury, trade or coaching change during the season.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• OK then I vote against the change.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• To keep track as we go, I have 3-2 in favour by my count with

Axel
                  WJF
                  mcHAPPY
                  Joey
                  DanH

voted

Comment

• I also want to add that I'm completely cool with this rule change not taking affect until next year, if that is more palatable for some.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      I also want to add that I'm completely cool with this rule change not taking affect until next year, if that is more palatable for some.
                      I see no reason delaying this change another season. Will just make it harder to implement further down the line. Not to mention I think this change is actually good for the league.

I'm of the opinion, that if the vote passes, its in place and the change will be made accordingly.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        I see no reason delaying this change another season. Will just make it harder to implement further down the line. Not to mention I think this change is actually good for the league.

I'm of the opinion, that if the vote passes, its in place and the change will be made accordingly.
                        That seems fair - the auction is still a ways off, so it's not like people have spent their FA dollars already not knowing the waiver implications.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          To me it isn't even about blowing your money at the draft but more to remove the first come first serve aspect of free agency.

I look at it like this, if a major injury occurs in December (say season ending to a starting PG), then backup, who likely isn't owned by anyone suddenly becomes a major fantasy player. In the current system, who ever logs onto their computer the fastest gets the player. With this proposed change, everyone would have a shot (within a 2 day window) to submit a claim at the guy and who ever offers the most (using their waiver budget) gets the player. Seems a more realistic and strategic (how much money to save for waivers and how much to bid on a guy) then the current system. Plus, we could have some epic silent auctions during the season due to injury, trade or coaching change during the season.
                          I agree with you Axel.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                            I agree with you Axel.
                            So you're a CHANGE?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              So you're a CHANGE?
                              Yes i am a change.

Comment

• I like the change as well

Comment