• Show
Clear All

Isaiah Hartenstein - 1yr.

Brings the cap number to 40.

Comment

James McRay - in
      Damien Lee - out

Cap Years: 58

Note: I don’t bother learning newly rostered player names being that I’m well-well over the cap. Thanks Miek!
      RR OG

Comment

Creeds/JB Trade Announcement

Isaiah Hartenstien(1) + $7 FAAB for Marc Gasol(1)

Comment

Trevor Ariza 1 and I'm already capped.

Comment

want to apologize, looks like a i missed a few days. monday morning i get up at 4 to play dnd with my china friends, so on that day my mental constitution is a bit exhausted, if you see i have missed a drop/add please pm me, or just post it here. i might have been responsible for the p.j. tucker fiasco, as that is the one i missed on mack's sheet, and i missed a tucas sign this week.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              want to apologize, looks like a i missed a few days. monday morning i get up at 4 to play dnd with my china friends, so on that day my mental constitution is a bit exhausted, if you see i have missed a drop/add please pm me, or just post it here. i might have been responsible for the p.j. tucker fiasco, as that is the one i missed on mack's sheet, and i missed a tucas sign this week.
              No, no, I take full responsibility for Tucker.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Miek, let me buy you a bar tab for the excellent job you’re doing managing my roster cap years. Seriously. Kudos!
                RR OG

Comment

Dropped Baynes, 1 year for Ariza
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Team Axel has waived Dario Saric to make space to sign Terrence Ross. We are still a big believer in Dario, but his inconsistent play and minutes does not fit with our title aspirations.

Terrence Ross will be signing a 2 year deal to remain with the club through next season.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Dropped Ariza, 1 year for Shake Milton
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Dropped Jordan Bell; Signed TimeLord to 2 year contract, which brings me to 40.

Comment

Working...
                        X