RR NBA Dynasty League Thread (S8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post

Miek and I tied as well. Not pleased about it. Just needed a block from Skal and the scrub couldn't even give me that. He'll be on the first plane out, I expect.

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Apollo Creeds have traded Danny Green (2) to the Planet Mars Invaders for Terrence Ross (1) and $21 in FAAB.
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Joey Axel

Thanks for processing the trade but there was FAAB exchanged in this trade as well. Can you please remove $21 FAAB from Mars and add $21 FAAB to my team.
    Thanks!

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Hey! Tie game, Mack. Good job, good effort all around.
      Playing this under protest, I got jobbed by Yahoo last Monday! Great matchup though, well done. So close in so many cats, it was a nail biter through to the end... we both better hope there's no Stat Corrections in the next couple days that could screw us out of a block!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Playing this under protest, I got jobbed by Yahoo last Monday! Great matchup though, well done. So close in so many cats, it was a nail biter through to the end... we both better hope there's no Stat Corrections in the next couple days that could screw us out of a block!
        At the very least I'm gonna hope that any corrections go my way. I have no honour.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'm still amazed that I can pull off these wins. 5-2 is a pretty cool record this early in the season. But the next 5-6 weeks look to be really tough. Going to try to keep grinding away here.

Best Cody season was 7 wins. Just need 2 more to get to that mark.

Comment

• Am currently 3-0-1 in my last 4, while only having 9 healthy guys for most of that. Now I'm back to 10 today, so I'd say things are looking bleak for Wack North.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              I'm still amazed that I can pull off these wins. 5-2 is a pretty cool record this early in the season. But the next 5-6 weeks look to be really tough. Going to try to keep grinding away here.

Best Cody season was 7 wins. Just need 2 more to get to that mark.

A true culture change was surely what did it for the players. It's amazing the difference an engaged, active owner can make. Cody was just never able to dedicate the time I don't think.

Comment

• I have to give a shout out to Davis Bertans who is just killing it this year. 32 points last night, with 8 threes. 46.5% 3pt percentage, and is taking more than 8 3's a game. Some of his 3's are ridiculous.

Spurs were so dumb for giving up on him just so they could sign a Morris brother.. who ended up snubbing them anyway for the lowly Knicks of all teams.

Comment

• Fresh off signing a shiny new 3 year deal, Tim David goes off for 34 point including 10 3's on 12/16 shooting. Wowzaz!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    I have to give a shout out to Davis Bertans who is just killing it this year. 32 points last night, with 8 threes. 46.5% 3pt percentage, and is taking more than 8 3's a game. Some of his 3's are ridiculous.

Spurs were so dumb for giving up on him just so they could sign a Morris brother.. who ended up snubbing them anyway for the lowly Knicks of all teams.
                    I had Bertans, Adebayo and Siakam all on my team just 2 years ago I think... might have even had Bertans last year. It's a problem when you have Championship on the mind and have to give up on young talent that's just not there yet to achieve that goal. Glad I was able to sign Duncan Robinson for 3 years, he'll be hitting 10 3's a game on average next year.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Fresh off signing a shiny new 3 year deal, Tim David goes off for 34 point including 10 3's on 12/16 shooting. Wowzaz!
                      what a ridiculous time it is. real life basketball has become 2k basketball. 100 rating pg, and shooters everywhere. 10 3s. that was a whole game for a team before.

Comment

• Here come the Rest of Season Power Rankings - Week 8 Edition:

Capture.JPG

Weekly Movement:
                        (=) Apollo
                        (=) Axel (+1%)
                        (+1) 007 (+1%)
                        ​(-1) Koncept (-2%)
                        ​​​​​(=) WJF (+2%)
                        (=) Realizar (+4%)
                        (=) DanH (+2%)
                        (=) Mack (+2%)

Comment

• Tucas, this is your week to steal one from me. Only two games for Luka. Giannis has a sore quad tendon and so I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't play any more, so just that lone game earlier in the week. Someone needs to step up or that's it.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Tucas, this is your week to steal one from me. Only two games for Luka. Giannis has a sore quad tendon and so I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't play any more, so just that lone game earlier in the week. Someone needs to step up or that's it.
                            Still gonna be close I’m not particularly close in any category I’m losing except turnovers which having Doncic and Luka our will only help you.

Plus I have 2 players out for the week too so I don’t have games to make up the ground

Comment

• For what it’s worth, I’m sorry for having not properly set my roster on Wednesday.
                              RR OG

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post

Still gonna be close I’m not particularly close in any category I’m losing except turnovers which having Doncic and Luka our will only help you.

Plus I have 2 players out for the week too so I don’t have games to make up the ground
                                Well with the injuries piling up I'm thankful to be in this on Sunday. I took a look at your projections and I'm going to gamble benching Ross in order to protect FG%. I don't recall ever benching guys before but I think I should be able to hold you off at a three man disadvantage given the current stat totals. Good week though, you whooped me in some cats.

Comment

Working...
                                X