Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack, whats the deal with Embiid, he can do this, but isn't playing?!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Mack, whats the deal with Embiid, he can do this, but isn't playing?!

He's gotta work harder if he wants to play for my team. This is very encouraging though!

Comment

• varajao 1

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          varajao 1
          Do you mean like for next year? Or just until the end of this year? Is he scheduled to come back? Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Do you mean like for next year? Or just until the end of this year? Is he scheduled to come back? Haha
            He signed him for the right to resign him next year

The haha is uncalled for.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              He's gotta work harder if he wants to play for my team. This is very encouraging though!
              He sure doesn't look fat either.

Mack you lost out during the season but in the offseason I am still willing to take him off your hands. I'm like that, very helpful and all.

Comment

• might be able to bring this season back to 500 with a win over mchappy this week.

lots of injuries though.

if i can pull off the playoffs i'll ruin that pick to joey too.

BALLS i need you to throw the towel

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  might be able to bring this season back to 500 with a win over mchappy this week.

lots of injuries though.

if i can pull off the playoffs i'll ruin that pick to joey too.

BALLS i need you to throw the towel
                  Luckily for you a win over me is not difficult!

Comment

• I'm not sure who wins the tie-breaker, but there could potentially be 3 teams with with a 9-10-1(4 teams if BALLSWIN and I tie) record. Going to be an exciting finish to say the least... drizz still fighting for his playoff spot too, wow.

Good luck fellas!

Comment

I'm not sure who wins the tie-breaker, but there could potentially be 3 teams with with a 9-10-1(4 teams if BALLSWIN and I tie) record. Going to be an exciting finish to say the least... drizz still fighting for his playoff spot too, wow.

Good luck fellas!
                      Which is precisely why I was so desperate to clinch this week! Whew feels good!
                      Good luck this week e'rbody!

Comment

I'm not sure who wins the tie-breaker, but there could potentially be 3 teams with with a 9-10-1(4 teams if BALLSWIN and I tie) record. Going to be an exciting finish to say the least... drizz still fighting for his playoff spot too, wow.

Good luck fellas!
                        I have to say I don't really understand the tie-breaker that yahoo is currently using.

Right now, it has Miek listed above me, but we are tied in standings and of the 2 times we played this year, I won 6-3, then tied 4-4. So who knows.

All I got to do is beat a very tough Fully this week, hope Coach and Mack take care of business and then hope the tie-breaker makes any sense. GOTTA BELIEVE!!
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          I have to say I don't really understand the tie-breaker that yahoo is currently using.

Right now, it has Miek listed above me, but we are tied in standings and of the 2 times we played this year, I won 6-3, then tied 4-4. So who knows.

All I got to do is beat a very tough Fully this week, hope Coach and Mack take care of business and then hope the tie-breaker makes any sense. GOTTA BELIEVE!!
                          Sneak peek of Axel next Sunday evening…

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

I posted a link to the their rules a little ways back .. they are a bit hard to follow, and as I read it, I thought you would have the tie-break in the situation you've described .. odd.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              He sure doesn't look fat either.

Mack you lost out during the season but in the offseason I am still willing to take him off your hands. I'm like that, very helpful and all.
                              Haha yea, I'll surely be looking to deal him the closer and closer he gets to playing!

Comment

Haha yea, I'll surely be looking to deal him the closer and closer he gets to playing!
                                Lol

Sadly it looks like the goal posts for his return continue to get pushed back!

http://www.theintell.com/sports/sixe...7e443142c.html

Comment

Working...
                                X