Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My inside sources tell me he's going to be good to go for Summer League action, where he's going to dominate and light that league up the likes of which they've never seen... since JV did it two years ago lol. So I'm not worried!

Comment

• Joey, I hope Beal and your pick pan out for you, but jeez, I'm all about that Gay guy right now! lol He's been putting up some very nice number for me, including three pointers which I'm very pleased about.

Comment

• I miss Mo Williams...

Comment

• curry really angry about being traded away

Comment

• Jerami grant 3 years

Comment

• Kyle Korver with 20 points on 9 shots (6 treys) for a 77.8% FG%. Good start to my match-up against Fully.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                curry really angry about being traded away

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Yahoo Official Rulebook Regarding Tie Breaks:
                  https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-ba...pressions=true
                  Joey wrote: View Post
                  I posted a link to the their rules a little ways back .. they are a bit hard to follow, and as I read it, I thought you would have the tie-break in the situation you've described .. odd.
                  Went back and read the rules you linked. Totally makes no sense as to why he's listed ahead of me.

I'm preparing to file my official complaint. My players are distracted by this issue and it's calling into question the entire integrity of the season.....

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    I don't know.

I caved last second and gave up my pick. The draft rarely if ever goes as it should and he is going to have best chance of getting in to the top 3.

Add to that Smart who is showing a lot of potential.

Throw in Sullinger.

Finally, the wild card in The Coach's pick.

We'll see what happens.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      I don't know.

I caved last second and gave up my pick. The draft rarely if ever goes as it should and he is going to have best chance of getting in to the top 3.

Add to that Smart who is showing a lot of potential.

Throw in Sullinger.

Finally, the wild card in The Coach's pick.

We'll see what happens.
                      He did seem to get a decent haul, I'd just have a hard time giving up established superstar talent for the unknown. But he's trying to put his stamp on his team. I was away when the trade went down so I didn't even know til now who was involved! lol

I just thought the meme kinda funny...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        He did seem to get a decent haul, I'd just have a hard time giving up established superstar talent for the unknown. But he's trying to put his stamp on his team. I was away when the trade went down so I didn't even know til now who was involved! lol

I just thought the meme kinda funny...
                        Oh yeah, meme funny no doubt.

I just think everyone got fair value. I was hoping I would beat Drizz last week and didn't think koncept would get a 7th win. I thought I was going to drop a spot or two in draft by giving my pick. Looks like it is going to be 4 spots - maybe more.

Oh well, the best trades are when everybody gets what they want.

Comment

• Do trades open up before fantasy draft day ?
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                            Do trades open up before fantasy draft day ?
                            Oh ya. As soon as the Championship is over, we roll the years down and people can trade. Yahoo doesn't accommodate it, so you'll have to work with PMs here and sending League Emails through the Fantasy Site.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Went back and read the rules you linked. Totally makes no sense as to why he's listed ahead of me.

I'm preparing to file my official complaint. My players are distracted by this issue and it's calling into question the entire integrity of the season.....
                              Ya I've now looked at them 3 or 4 times, and I think I understand them less and less each time.

Maybe final standings will reflect what Yahoo says, and its only now that they don't...? Lol Stupid thing.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

the universe heard your complaint and my hopefulness and put me back in my place.

Comment

Working...
                                X