X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For MC Happy:

New Player Note Wed, Mar 11
    Coach Brett Brown said that Joel Embiid (foot) is right on track, according to a doctor.
    Advice: He is cleared for 60-minute workouts and can dunk now. Embiid gave the 76ers quite a scare when he suffered what was called a "minor setback" and visited a doctor. For now, it looks like Embiid will be ready for next season. We'll be tracking him the entire offseason.

Comment

• http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...o-make-amends/

Neat article on Nudy Gobare.

Comment

• Oh wow .. I somehow forgot to set my lineups tonight ... weird ... bummer.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Ya was wondering that. They do say that any current Waivers could be affected, but perhaps not I guess.

I'll leave it as is until another Drop/Add sequence happens, and see if it changes.
          Fixed the issue.

Derrick Williams is available Tuesday like every other FA.

Comment

• Lots to be settled on Sunday! Will it be Ballswin, Axel or WJF who gets in? Will I face drizz or Joey's MonStars? Gonna be a helluva finish!

Comment

• Gobert needs to share the rebounds here ... 19 tonight to Favors 1 ... not cool Nudy.

Comment

• Is it just the top 8 teams of the league make playoffs
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Start ur damn players tucas it's gameday and ur makin me nervous haha
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Looks like a battle for the 8th spot, quite a few teams all within 1 game of each other in a battle to hold on.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      Is it just the top 8 teams of the league make playoffs
                      Yep. Not 4 and 4 from each conference.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                        Looks like a battle for the 8th spot, quite a few teams all within 1 game of each other in a battle to hold on.
                        7 and 8 are up for grabs. Thankfully I'm safe in my 6th spot no matter the outcome.
                        Matchup with Drizz and Dan could still surprise!

Today is an exciting day for Dynasty!

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                          Start ur damn players tucas it's gameday and ur makin me nervous haha
                          Well if you want to lose that much...

Comment

• I really don't like how Mike Budenholzer is already resting Teague.

Comment

• Looks like I'm up against Joey in round 1! Needless to say, I'm very nervous the way my guys are limping into the playoffs. Seems to be a new guy every day this week!

I know your team is hurting right now too, Joe, so I have no excuses. Gotta take care of biznassssss... That's why we get paid the big bucks!

Can't believe playoffs are upon us already... Good luck to all, but I hope you all lose!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Looks like I'm up against Joey in round 1! Needless to say, I'm very nervous the way my guys are limping into the playoffs. Seems to be a new guy every day this week!

I know your team is hurting right now too, Joe, so I have no excuses. Gotta take care of biznassssss... That's why we get paid the big bucks!

Can't believe playoffs are upon us already... Good luck to all, but I hope you all lose!
                                Looks like drizz will be the first one to lose to me in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X