X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    LOL tucas. Lovin the smack talk.
    This league has been too friendly the first 2 seasons. All the smack talk sections are "Good week, congrats on the win, good luck on all your future endeavours." If you have a great team you might as well gloat about it. Consider me like the Kevin Garnett of smack talk for this league. More specifically, Kevin Garnett from 2008 on Boston because I'm going to win this year.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      This league has been too friendly the first 2 seasons. All the smack talk sections are "Good week, congrats on the win, good luck on all your future endeavours." If you have a great team you might as well gloat about it. Consider me like the Kevin Garnett of smack talk for this league. More specifically, Kevin Garnett from 2008 on Boston because I'm going to win this year.
      You're KG, the talker who backs down from every fight? Rather be Laimbeer when it comes to talking trash.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Don't get me wrong I still plan on winning. It just may be a closer matchup then it should be. And when I do win(which I will), it will just show that it doesn't matter how many more games the other person may play, my team is better than everyone else's. Then I'll continue on my undefeated season, with another bold in my signature on the name Axel.
        Considering those extra games are being played but subpar players, I also anticipate getting my name bolded in your signature. But who knows, I thought my team would suck last year too!

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• My 4 Main Signees (CP3, Bosh, Rudy and Korver) are finally all playing like a cohesive unit!

If they can keep it up, and maybe get some contributions from Pek, we could do alright! Maybe even beat Tucas! Lol

I'm really hating myself for letting Barnes go this offseason ... feel like such a dumby.

Comment

True enough but that being said I've been in the same situation. Last week I had only 13 players play, and David West who I expect to be one of my best players this season hasn't touched the court yet. With Paul George out for the season, I feel my healthy team is better than your healthy team. But week 16 will hopefully help settle that.
            Yeah, well.... I feel my dad can beat up your dad.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              Yeah, well.... I feel my dad can beat up your dad.

Comment

• Elfrid Payton as the 2nd Ranked Rookie on NBAs Rookie Ladder? Did not expect that at all when I drafted him. Ever. Haha

Comment

My 4 Main Signees (CP3, Bosh, Rudy and Korver) are finally all playing like a cohesive unit!

If they can keep it up, and maybe get some contributions from Pek, we could do alright! Maybe even beat Tucas! Lol

I'm really hating myself for letting Barnes go this offseason ... feel like such a dumby.
                  Always open for trades

Comment

Elfrid Payton as the 2nd Ranked Rookie on NBAs Rookie Ladder? Did not expect that at all when I drafted him. Ever. Haha
                    I've been quite shocked by this. Figured that without a reliable jump shot, he'd struggle to make much of a fantasy option. He's making the most of his opportunity though and really looks like the 2nd best PG in the draft. Kudos to the Joey draft room on this one.

Comment

• I dropped Granger and his 2 years and picked up Schroder for 3 years... bringing me to 38 years.
                      “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                      ― John Wooden

Comment

My 4 Main Signees (CP3, Bosh, Rudy and Korver) are finally all playing like a cohesive unit!

What I love about dynasty is how players value change over time. I remember trading you Korver and Jason Richardson in season 1 for Tony Allen and Robin Lopez I believe. I loved that trade at the time but jeez looking back theres no way I would do that now. 3 years later and you're still reaping the rewards of that trade and I've dropped and picked up and let Tony Allen expire multiple times.(still always ends up on my team somehow though.)

Comment

What I love about dynasty is how players value change over time. I remember trading you Korver and Jason Richardson in season 1 for Tony Allen and Robin Lopez I believe. I loved that trade at the time but jeez looking back theres no way I would do that now. 3 years later and you're still reaping the rewards of that trade and I've dropped and picked up and let Tony Allen expire multiple times.(still always ends up on my team somehow though.)
                          True actually! Forgot about that. Haha Think that's one of the very few trades I've actually made in this league, and that was like a week after the draft! Haha

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            I've been quite shocked by this. Figured that without a reliable jump shot, he'd struggle to make much of a fantasy option. He's making the most of his opportunity though and really looks like the 2nd best PG in the draft. Kudos to the Joey draft room on this one.
                            Haha Thanks man! His turnovers can be dreadful, and I'm not sure he's hit a 3 yet this year, but he's definitely making me think about that long term extension this summer.

Comment

• We have the best Commissioners.

Comment

• Picked up Anthony Morrow and Dropped Mo Williams, both are 1 year guys.

Injuries sure have taken their toll this week, my team looks like a D-league squad trying to compete.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X