This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is your name Skywalker Smith? I think that ring may be stolen...
    Hahah Ya ya. I got the ring on a discount ... steeep.

Comment

• Congrats Skywalker! And to everyone who made it deep into the playoffs. Some very tight matches.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Congrats Skywalker! And to everyone who made it deep into the playoffs. Some very tight matches.
        Screw the highroad. Team Axel or bust!

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Congrats Skywalker! And to everyone who made it deep into the playoffs. Some very tight matches.
          Thank you

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Screw the highroad. Team Axel or bust!

Thank you!

Comment

• when will the draft be? if i don't win the lottery everyone agrees to pass on okafor right?

Comment

• Draft Procedure

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                when will the draft be? if i don't win the lottery everyone agrees to pass on okafor right?
                August 1st is the Deadline to have your picks in to me and Tucas, with the Subject Heading being "Dynasty Draft Picks for _________". Once I've tallied the picks, I will reveal them.

Not sure if you know the process, so I'll just quickly outline it again ..
                So for you, you hold the 5th (depending on Lottery, that could change) and 12th picks - you would send me your Top 12 choices. Based on those picks, plus taking into consideration the Picks of the 4 (and 11) people before you, you will be given the highest available player from your list.

Hope that makes sense. Was the easiest and least complicated way we could manage it, without it taking weeks and even months to pry 1 pick at a time out of people.

I will go over everything again much closer to the deadline.

Comment

• Make sure you send your picks with a read receipt to ensure your selection order is not read until August 1st or whenever draft is processed.

It was brought to my attention last year I had an unfair advantage in trades - which I did unknowingly. I brought up the idea of a read receipt at that time to ensure any unfair advantage does not exist moving forward.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Make sure you send your picks with a read receipt to ensure your selection order is not read until August 1st or whenever draft is processed.

It was brought to my attention last year I had an unfair advantage in trades - which I did unknowingly. I brought up the idea of a read receipt at that time to ensure any unfair advantage does not exist moving forward.
                    Good call. Keep things locked down. I like it. No room for shenanigans.

Comment

• Congrats, Skywalker! Well played, sir... well played.
                      “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                      ― John Wooden

Comment

• Tucas - clean your mailbox
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Tucas - clean your mailbox
                          Done

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                            Congrats, Skywalker! Well played, sir... well played.
                            Thank you Coach!

Comment

• what is a read receipt? can you explain this in a bit more detail
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                                what is a read receipt? can you explain this in a bit more detail
                                When you are compiling a Private Message here at RR, there is an option at the bottom to "Request a Read Receipt" which will send you notification once I've opened/read that message.

Comment

Working...
                                X