Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm putting in an early request to move the draft time 2 hours later. I'll be spending the next year overseas and that means the 1pm EST would be start 3 am for me! Me and the dynasty draft have not had the best history ... I'm just throwing it out there, also willing to go with the majority vote
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      I'm putting in an early request to move the draft time 2 hours later. I'll be spending the next year overseas and that means the 1pm EST would be start 3 am for me! Me and the dynasty draft have not had the best history ... I'm just throwing it out there, also willing to go with the majority vote
      Lol. Two hours ahead turns into 3 am for me. Haha

I don't care what day or time. Please accommodate others. Company doesn't pay over time in cash, they give double time vouchers for extra holidays so whenever you guys decide to hold the draft, i will just stay home the next day anyway.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
        I'm putting in an early request to move the draft time 2 hours later. I'll be spending the next year overseas and that means the 1pm EST would be start 3 am for me! Me and the dynasty draft have not had the best history ... I'm just throwing it out there, also willing to go with the majority vote
        Lol. Two hours ahead turns into 3 am for me. Haha

I don't care what day or time. Please accommodate others. Company doesn't pay over time in cash, they give double time vouchers for extra holidays so whenever you guys decide to hold the draft, i will just stay home the next day anyway.

Comment

• I really don't know why I keep getting double posts. When I accidentally double post it says "you can't post this again within a minute" or some such.

Comment

• "•Released players' contracts will continue count against a team's cap unless picked up on First Waiver Period."

When is the first waiver period? Don't remember seeing that last year.

Can I use the amnesty on one of the players waived counting against my cap?

Thank you

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              "•Released players' contracts will continue count against a team's cap unless picked up on First Waiver Period."

When is the first waiver period? Don't remember seeing that last year.

Can I use the amnesty on one of the players waived counting against my cap?

Thank you
              Basically, it means that if you release a guy and he gets scooped up right away(first waiver period), the owner that picked him up keeps his assigned years. If the player makes it through that first waiver period, he can be signed by his new team for up to 5 years(must be done within the first week of signing any player).

I don't believe you can use the amnesty on previously released players, but I'll let the commish's handle that one.

Comment

• Two things!

1: Just wanted to thank everyone involved in the Dynasty league....especially those that put in the work as commissioners and tracking rosters. The inter-activeness of this league makes it fun to be in and allows for it to be active almost 365 days a year.

2: The league invite for Yahoo has it called season 3 still, I assume there is no problem with that?
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                  Two things!

1: Just wanted to thank everyone involved in the Dynasty league....especially those that put in the work as commissioners and tracking rosters. The inter-activeness of this league makes it fun to be in and allows for it to be active almost 365 days a year.

2: The league invite for Yahoo has it called season 3 still, I assume there is no problem with that?
                  1: I'd like to thank all of the dedicated managers that engage themselves with this wonderful league 365 days a year.. would be impossible without you guys!

2: Good eye, fixed it! Season 4 Thread Coming Soon!

Comment

• keepers marked in yahoo

Comment

• Marked my keepers.

So might as well post them too.

Harris 5
                      Bogut 3
                      Amir 2
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Marked my keepers.

So might as well post them too.

Harris 5
                        Bogut 3
                        Amir 2
                        Is Mudiay sticking on his cap hold of 1 year or are you assigning anymore?

Comment

• I changed my years assigned to WCS and Payne.

Payne has a poor family so WCS stepped up and offered the extra year protection.

Solid family-oriented values team mcHAPPY has going.

First Vuc, now WCS.

#culture isn't just a buzzword or cliche hashtag

Comment

• Any plans to set up (edit: update a better word) rosters via Yahoo!?

Not complicated, just tedious.

Would show exactly who is available for free agency...minus 4 teams left to register.
                            Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Aug 23, 2015, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Sorry yeah just the one year for Mudiay.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Waiver budget says $100 for each team on Yahoo... I believe that needs to be changed to $200, no? Unless we're using the Canadian dollar, in which case it would then be about $113.58...

Comment

Working...
                                X