Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone check their Rosters on Yahoo and let me know. Should be good to go.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Everyone check their Rosters on Yahoo and let me know. Should be good to go.
      I'm good.

Thanks!

Comment

• i am also good, thank you

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          I'm good man! Thank you!

Comment

• SKYWALKER WINS RR NBA Dynasty League - S3

Joey wrote: View Post
            Looks good although I could use some better players on there
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mine is good to go, but it still says Embiid is injured beside his name. I'm going to need you to fix that, Joey. Whenever you get a chance, just before the season starts, please!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Mine is good to go, but it still says Embiid is injured beside his name. I'm going to need you to fix that, Joey. Whenever you get a chance, just before the season starts, please!
                I can fix it but it involves changing his name to Miles Plumlee or David West
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  I can fix it but it involves changing his name to Miles Plumlee or David West
                  Let's leave it broken and hope it fixes itself for next season.

Comment

• my rosters good to go thanks
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Oh ya, forgot to mention, couldn't add Larry Sanders or Kendall Marshall to Dans team because they weren't listed on Yahoo...

Comment

• Marshall should show up soon he just signed with the 6ers.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• With Joey updating the rosters, if memory serves correct, everyone will have to go back in to their rosters and set every player as a keeper now.

I could be wrong on this, Joey would know, but if you don't mark them all as keepers they can end up back in auction once rosters are locked prior to the auction.

Comment

• Yea, pretty sure we had to do that last year.

Comment

• Everything looks good for me and all my keepers are set.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                With Joey updating the rosters, if memory serves correct, everyone will have to go back in to their rosters and set every player as a keeper now.

I could be wrong on this, Joey would know, but if you don't mark them all as keepers they can end up back in auction once rosters are locked prior to the auction.
                                Further to this, see note from Joey on Yahoo! site, regarding setting keepers:

Your commissioner has set Saturday October 24, 2015, as your league's deadline for declaring your keepers. You can make and edit your selections until 11:59pm PT on Friday October 23, 2015.
                                So even if you've done this once, you need to do it again if you've had any roster changes this summer.

You need to check everyone on your roster on or before Friday, October 23rd or else you gonna lose them sucka!

Comment

Working...
                                X