Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little housekeeping on the cap sheets.

I moved all the 2015 off season information (draft selections and resigns) in to a new post in the thread.

OP/Post #1 now just has current rosters, amnesty, and draft picks.

Should make it easier to view.

Comment

• I'm actually excited for this draft, gonna be some heavy bidders
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I put the history in to post 4 instead.

Post 4 will be the history log.

Keeps the sticky on the bottom in Fantasy Forum: everyone will/should know where to find it.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          I'm actually excited for this draft, gonna be some heavy bidders

Just 49 players needed to round out rosters!

Should be quick draft.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Just 49 players needed to round out rosters!

Should be quick draft.
            We should see some crazy bidding early for the guys that only need 1 or 2 players.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
              We should see some crazy bidding early for the guys that only need 1 or 2 players.
              Hard to guess how high people will go with the need to save some for waiver auctions too.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Hard to guess how high people will go with the need to save some for waiver auctions too.
                I've been doing pointer finger crossfit training to up my click endurance.

Also bought the heavy duty Duracell to ensure no mouse failure mid bid. If it is guaranteed for an AED, it better be guaranteed for fantasy auction.

Comment

• mcHAPPY officials are scouting preseason games as the free agent auction is just 22 days away! An interested eye will be on the Pacers and Pelicans tonight.

Team officials are also excited for the debut of Myles Turner for Indiana this evening versus the Pelicans. mcHAPPY paid a high cost to ensure his selection this summer sending 2 draft picks to WJF to move up 2 spots but Turner did not disappoint in Summer League. But Summer League is.... Summer League. The preseason test begins.

Comment

• Oh yeah, and apparently Paul George is 100% healthy and now a PF.... WTF?!?!?

Comment

• Tyreke Evans showing why he is a fantasy gamble: he is out tonight.

Despite 79 games played last season, he has missed 10 or more games 4 times in his 6 NBA seasons including seasons with 26 and 17 games missed.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Tyreke Evans showing why he is a fantasy gamble: he is out tonight.

Despite 79 games played last season, he has missed 10 or more games 4 times in his 6 NBA seasons including seasons with 26 and 17 games missed.
                        Trying to talk people out of him?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          Coach North got the best out of him this year, he's bound to revert back to his injured ways. Don't bother with him.

Comment

• I can't wait for those 190-200$ bids.
                            in masai we trust

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              I only wish the best for my colleagues.

I would hate to see someone commit without knowing all the risks involved.

Comment

• ouch MKG down before the season even begins ! haha
                                in masai we trust

Comment

Working...
                                X