Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWIW Joey, you aren't the only active offer I currently have for that player. He's in high demand apparently.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      You can always pm me for dialogue. I check here far beyond a healthy amount.
      Axel wrote: View Post
      FWIW Joey, you aren't the only active offer I currently have for that player. He's in high demand apparently.
      Indeed. Check PMs.

Comment

You can always pm me for dialogue. I check here far beyond a healthy amount.
        I can attest to that

Comment

FWIW Joey, you aren't the only active offer I currently have for that player. He's in high demand apparently.
          Blake is a bum!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Blake is a bum!
            Haha not the player in question and I wasn't even talking about any of the 5 offers you sent me yesterday.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Haha not the player in question and I wasn't even talking about any of the 5 offers you sent me yesterday.
              Bahahaha

I'm itching for a trade

Going through withdrawal

Comment

• Are we still allowed to amnesty a player? Do they have to be an original draft pick or is it any player we want?

Comment

Bahahaha

I'm itching for a trade

Going through withdrawal
                  You're next if Axel falls through.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Are we still allowed to amnesty a player? Do they have to be an original draft pick or is it any player we want?
                    It is a one time deal. If you haven't used yours then yes you still have it.

I was under impression you could use it on anyone on your roster.

You don't get the cap relief in season but if you want to cut a guy and let everyone know it is amnesty cut, you get years back in the summer.

Comment

• Axel - trade offered

Comment

It is a one time deal. If you haven't used yours then yes you still have it.

I was under impression you could use it on anyone on your roster.

You don't get the cap relief in season but if you want to cut a guy and let everyone know it is amnesty cut, you get years back in the summer.
                        OK, that's how I remembered it.

Comment

• Hit me up Joey

Axel is toooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooooooow

Comment

Hit me up Joey

Axel is toooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooooooow
                            Sorry I went to bed. I'm sure there's a rule against that somewhere.

Comment

• axel wrote: View Post
                              sorry i went to bed. I'm sure there's a rule against that somewhere.
                              lol

Comment

• Well sadly tucas has gone M.I.A.

However he has caught a huge break early this week as Ballswin has 5 guys on bench (4 really deron Williams injured) including vucevic and the brow.

He has an early lead.

Good luck tucas!

Comment

Working...
                                X