Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Marshall out for the year with a torn ACL.

I had a poor enough team without the ridiculous number of injuries, thanks.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      And Marshall out for the year with a torn ACL.

I had a poor enough team without the ridiculous number of injuries, thanks.
      Looking for healthy bodies?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Looking for healthy bodies?
        Nah, even when healthy my team performed worse than I thought - I'll be reevaluating my strategy shortly though and I'll get back to you.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Nah, even when healthy my team performed worse than I thought - I'll be reevaluating my strategy shortly though and I'll get back to you.
          Ok

But my deal days are winding down...

No one on a real NBA rookie contract (minus Gary Harris!) or who is a Sacramento King or who is out for the season are available.

That leaves........ Likely no deal.

Comment

• Check ur pm matt
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Marcus Morris is available on a 2 year deal, I'm looking for a 1 year deal back in return doesn't matter who.
              He's averaging top 150 rank and will give you more spending money in off season with one less guy to sign
              in masai we trust

Comment

• Damn, good match WJF ... tough loss ... I guess theres still turnovers .. but never know with them.
                Last edited by Joey; Sun Jan 18, 2015, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Damn, good match WJF ... tough loss ... I guess theres still turnovers .. but never know with them.
                  Especially if he sits them...which is what I'd do.

Comment

• Nice to see Matthews bounce back after worst game of season with 7 treys tonight.

Anyone needing 3s, the league leader in makes is available.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Especially if he sits them...which is what I'd do.
                      Ya but you sit Vucevic even when you're way up on TOs. Haha

Comment

Ya but you sit Vucevic even when you're way up on TOs. Haha
                        He is a cancer to the team

Comment

• I'm still trying to get clarity and find if we mandated the requirement to carry 15 men on your roster. I remember several people being all over ceez for carrying Steve Nash and Ray Allen .. but only carrying 14 guys is no different in my opinion (and sitting perfectly healthy, good players, is no different either. :P). There are plenty of "Bad" teams that all want the top pick, but we can't have all of them blatantly throwing matches as well. Sets a bad precedent, do you not agree?

Comment

I'm still trying to get clarity and find if we mandated the requirement to carry 15 men on your roster. I remember several people being all over ceez for carrying Steve Nash and Ray Allen .. but only carrying 14 guys is no different in my opinion (and sitting perfectly healthy, good players, is no different either. :P). There are plenty of "Bad" teams that all want the top pick, but we can't have all of them blatantly throwing matches as well. Sets a bad precedent, do you not agree?
                            I was set to have 15 then I lost out on Whiteside.

I've been waiting on drizz.

Next opportunity is Tuesday - i will have someone by then.

Comment

• We don't really have rules against tanking or who we keep. There is no IR so I find if teams wanna do it we shouldn't stop em, just like in the NBA. It's just embarassin is all.

I would not be too opposed in the earlier idea of a few each season, something small like 20$ even to maybe help middle of pack teams reconsider shutting it down. 2nd place money back, 1st take all. 20 or 25$ for an entire season is really nothing.
                              in masai we trust

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                                We don't really have rules against tanking or who we keep. There is no IR so I find if teams wanna do it we shouldn't stop em, just like in the NBA. It's just embarassin is all.

I would not be too opposed in the earlier idea of a few each season, something small like 20$ even to maybe help middle of pack teams reconsider shutting it down. 2nd place money back, 1st take all. 20 or 25$ for an entire season is really nothing.
                                I agree on benching guys.

For example had axel benched Gordon he likely would have beat me this week. Now he might not have wanted that but if we were both relevant I'm just saying.

Comment

Working...
                                X