This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jbml wrote: View Post
    My understanding was you could trade if over the cap ....but you could not take on extra years.
    Oh absolutely, the question though is whether or not the player received by the team over the cap can be resigned, if the player they are trading, cannot.

Comment

• I think we had said the team under the cap was under no signing restriction. But the team over the cap would still be restricted from resigning said payer. Again, will look to confirm this though.

Comment

• My understanding is any player signed over the cap is not eligible for an extension even if traded TL a team who has cap space.

So the imam shumpert m-jaw crowder trade since ceez signed crowder over the cap, the coach is not able to resign him.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          My understanding is any player signed over the cap is not eligible for an extension even if traded TL a team who has cap space.

So the imam shumpert m-jaw crowder trade since ceez signed crowder over the cap, the coach is not able to resign him.
          Thanks. But would ceez be allowed to resign Crowder?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Thanks. But would ceez be allowed to resign Crowder?
            My interpretation is yes.

Receiving a player over the cap via trade still sends the bird rights to the new owner.

Key is when originally picked up the team was below the cap.

Comment

My interpretation is yes.

Receiving a player over the cap via trade still sends the bird rights to the new owner.

Key is when originally picked up the team was below the cap.
              This was my understanding as well.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The *** indicates who is not eligible for resigning if my interpretation of rules is correct. It is why I started adding to begin with.

Comment

The *** indicates who is not eligible for resigning if my interpretation of rules is correct. It is why I started adding to begin with.
                  No you're absolutely right. I just wasn't sure if the *** was traded with the player, and vice versa. But I can't find any previous clarification on this, so we'll go with that since it's easiest and makes most sense.

Comment

• Joey/Matt,
                    Don't forget to remove the one year from Miekenstein after Montiejunas was claimed off waivers.

Comment

• Tight matchup with Tucas going down to the wire. Need 1 trey to tie and FG% is tight too.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Tight matchup with Tucas going down to the wire. Need 1 trey to tie and FG% is tight too.
                        Yep should be good. Frankly this is a matchup I'd prefer to lose. I'd rather face Fully or the coach in the playoffs over Joey first round.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          Joey/Matt,
                          Don't forget to remove the one year from Miekenstein after Montiejunas was claimed off waivers.
                          Good catch, thanks Tucas.

Man, my guys put up such a good fight tonight. Came so close. Helluva matchup Fully.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                            Yep should be good. Frankly this is a matchup I'd prefer to lose. I'd rather face Fully or the coach in the playoffs over Joey first round.
                            Feear me!! ... Actually, really? I don't know man .. Fully is stacked.

Comment

• So just to clarify, if I wanted to resign Crowder, I could or could not?
                              Also, thanks for the new cap sheet setup... I think it will help with trades.
                              “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                              ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                                So just to clarify, if I wanted to resign Crowder, I could or could not?
                                Also, thanks for the new cap sheet setup... I think it will help with trades.
                                With regards to Crowder, that's a no go. His lack of Bird Rights is part of the package.

With the cap sheet, ya I've got it bookmarked and easily accessible on my phone. Super handy.

Comment

Working...
                                X