This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    I said the exact same things..... and then I traded for Steph Curry. Amazing how things come about!
    Well if you want to trade me Steph Curry, then perhaps I'll make an exception.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Well if you want to trade me Steph Curry, then perhaps I'll make an exception.
      James Harden is available if you want the next best thing.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        James Harden is available if you want the next best thing.
        I'll take him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          I'll take him.
          Sent an offer. Feel free to counter.

Comment

• Harden is a dirty ball kicker.

Comment

Sent an offer. Feel free to counter.
              Oh, you wanted assets for him ... hmmm, well in that case, let me think about it. Haha
              Will have a look and see if there's anything that works for me.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Oh, you wanted assets for him ... hmmm, well in that case, let me think about it. Haha
                Will have a look and see if there's anything that works for me.
                Yeah my team is very win-now. In the rare scenario that I fail to win this year, I'd like to have pieces allowing me to contend in the future.

Comment

• Crazy, Steph Curry is older than Harden .. Doesn't seem like it. But then again, Curry looks like he's 18. Lol

Comment

Yeah my team is very win-now. In the rare scenario that I fail to win this year, I'd like to have pieces allowing me to contend in the future.
                    Ya, my team was very much built the same way. Was looking to make some pretty wild deals over the offseason, now that I look back. After trading Payton and my pick this year, I was making a push... I then realized I had too many holes to fill to truly compete. I think I'm still competitive, and will be throughout the remainder of the season, but alot of the moves I made this year were with Next year and beyond, in mind.

Comment

What kind of assets are you looking for?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Hard to believe this is the second last week of the regular season... Playoffs just around the corner, baby!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Hard to believe this is the second last week of the regular season... Playoffs just around the corner, baby!
                          For some people...

Comment

What kind of assets are you looking for?
                            A few younger players. Preferably ones that have already shown what they may be capable of.

Comment

A few younger players. Preferably ones that have already shown what they may be capable of.
                              So ZaZa won't do it for you?

Poor ZaZa.

Comment

For some people...
                                Could have been you if you had just taken care of business last week as promised!

Comment

Working...
                                X