X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Yep! Wait .. no, "trade for Cap Space". Lol
    but what is the compensation for the cap space?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      Gary Neal (3 Year Contract) and the 14th round pick (useless throw in) for 15th round pick (useless throw in).
      Drizz has space to absorb Neal and Drop Marion. mcHAPPY frees up 3 years in his cap.

Comment

Gary Harris went to drizz.

Cap space is valuable.

Helps make trades happen - you can't go over 40 to make a trade happen.
        Helps sign players off waivers who you might wish to keep in to next season.
        Last season some interesting players were dropped as teams went all in to win - need cap space to claim them.

Plus, I likely would have ended up needing to drop players before the auction in October so I won't take cap hit now either.

Comment

Gary Neal (3 Year Contract) and the 14th round pick (useless throw in) for 15th round pick (useless throw in).
          Drizz has space to absorb Neal and Drop Marion. mcHAPPY frees up 3 years in his cap.
          gary harris right?

so drizz is looking to create some space and mchappy wants harris, they then come to an understanding on what player mchappy wants and drizz is happy to part with. got it, thanks

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Gary Harris went to drizz.

Cap space is valuable.

Helps make trades happen - you can't go over 40 to make a trade happen.
            Helps sign players off waivers who you might wish to keep in to next season.
            Last season some interesting players were dropped as teams went all in to win - need cap space to claim them.

Plus, I likely would have ended up needing to drop players before the auction in October so I won't take cap hit now either.
            BUT you will be looking to fill the empty spot on your Roster ASAP.

Comment

gary harris right?

so drizz is looking to create some space and mchappy wants harris, they then come to an understanding on what player mchappy wants and drizz is happy to part with. got it, thanks
              OH whoops, sorry. My bad. Yes Harris.

Well, the teams are the other way around, but exactly.

Comment

gary harris right?

Reversed - drizz had 10 years of cap space to use, he took Harris. I freed up 3 years.

Not really an understanding, I sent a trade offer, drizz accepted.

Comment

BUT you will be looking to fill the empty spot on your Roster ASAP.
                  Definitely.

Comment

• Gobert ... Lol y'know, I think I've said this already, but I'll say it again; boy was I wrong about that trade.
                    That's going to be a good one ... If it wasn't already. Lol

Comment

Gobert ... Lol y'know, I think I've said this already, but I'll say it again; boy was I wrong about that trade.
                      That's going to be a good one ... If it wasn't already. Lol
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Looking through trades, there's some really interesting stuff in here:

Here's what a 1st round pick gets you:
                        Tim Duncan

Here's what a 2nd round pick gets you:
                        Tim Duncan

Comment

• Oh, and a 3rd round gets you Nikola Vucevic AND a 1st round pick, if you give up Mike Conley and DeMarre Carroll!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                            Looking through trades, there's some really interesting stuff in here:

Here's what a 1st round pick gets you:
                            Tim Duncan

Here's what a 2nd round pick gets you:
                            Tim Duncan
                            skywalker wrote: View Post
                            Oh, and a 3rd round gets you Nikola Vucevic AND a 1st round pick, if you give up Mike Conley and DeMarre Carroll!
                            You know why that is right?

If you trade a pick, and really the only pick that has value for RR Dynasty is the first round pick, you have to receive a pick.

Number of picks out must equal number of picks in or Yahoo! will not allow trade.

Comment

• Gobert is stealing all of my boy Favors rebounds! Gotta share man!

Comment

Gobert is stealing all of my boy Favors rebounds! Gotta share man!
                                Yeah, 24 last night was sick.

He had 20 early in the 3rd Q.

I'm a little disappointed he didn't keep pace and grab 30+.

I should trade him.... the loser.

Comment

Working...
                                X