• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 WEEEEKS!

Just 14 DAYSSSS!

.....and 3 minutes!

Comment

• Serious question time:

What are we going to do with DanH and Larry Sanders?

DanH has him on the books for another 3 years but he is no longer in the Yahoo! system. The issue of course is he is not in the system.

Possible options:

1) DanH amnesties him,

2) Sanders is put in the "counting against the cap" category as players who are waived with years remaining would be,

3) Sanders comes off DanH's books

Personally, sorry DanH, I'm not a fan of 3.

If 2 is decision, what happens if Sanders makes a comeback in the next 3 seasons? This would not be a willing waiver. Would DanH be permitted to reclaim him if he at some point was back in the Yahoo! system over the next 3 seasons?

What are others thoughts? ...DanH especially.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Serious question time:

What are we going to do with DanH and Larry Sanders?

DanH has him on the books for another 3 years but he is no longer in the Yahoo! system. The issue of course is he is not in the system.

Possible options:

1) DanH amnesties him,

2) Sanders is put in the "counting against the cap" category as players who are waived with years remaining would be,

3) Sanders comes off DanH's books

Personally, sorry DanH, I'm not a fan of 3.

If 2 is decision, what happens if Sanders makes a comeback in the next 3 seasons? This would not be a willing waiver. Would DanH be permitted to reclaim him if he at some point was back in the Yahoo! system over the next 3 seasons?

What are others thoughts? ...DanH especially.
        I was thinking he'd just have a vacant roster spot that he wouldn't be allowed to fill on Yahoo.

Comment

• I've been pondering whether to waive him or amnesty him and I'll let you know which shortly. I did consider maybe keeping him and hoping for a comeback, but since it complicates things with Yahoo I'll drop him. Give me a few days to make the amnesty decision.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Ya I just figured if Dan wanted to keep him, then he would play with 14 guys on Yahoo, until/if he is added back into the system. Otherwise, I assumed it would be an amnesty decision, as Dan still had it available.

Eitherway, I question Dans decision to give Sanders a 4 year extension. Lol Or was that a trade acquisition?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Ya I just figured if Dan wanted to keep him, then he would play with 14 guys on Yahoo, until/if he is added back into the system. Otherwise, I assumed it would be an amnesty decision, as Dan still had it available.

Eitherway, I question Dans decision to give Sanders a 4 year extension. Lol Or was that a trade acquisition?
              That Matt52 dude gave him the extension.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                That Matt52 dude gave him the extension.
                Hah! Whoops! I do remember the trade, but I didn't realize you had extended him already ... and what is it you got for Larry Sanders' contract??

Comment

• can anyone on the roster be amnestied no matter how they were acquired or when?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    can anyone on the roster be amnestied no matter how they were acquired?
                    Assuming you still have your amnesty, yes.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Hah! Whoops! I do remember the trade, but I didn't realize you had extended him already ... and what is it you got for Larry Sanders' contract??
                      I honestly have no clue.

I've overdosed and blacked out on trades.

Haha

Comment

• DanH - Larry Sanders just landed in Texas.

Might want to hold off on that decision as long as possible.

Comment

• Yeah, just read that. Is there a deadline for this decision? I would like to hold off if I can - held off all summer hoping he would pop up somewhere.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, just read that. Is there a deadline for this decision? I would like to hold off if I can - held off all summer hoping he would pop up somewhere.
                            Nope, no deadline. As I said, if he's on your books/team, and not in Yahoo's system, then you will just play with 14 men in Yahoo, but 15 on the Cap sheet.

Comment

• Thanks Joey. Hopefully this resolves before the draft anyway to simplify things.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• pssst

10 dayS!

Comment

Working...
                                X