Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Keeper League (S6) - Drizz is the Champ!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jbml wrote: View Post
    ADD Anderson as my 5th Keeper
    The league might be looking at it's second back to back champ. Who was the first again? Oh right, me.

Comment

Most up to date keeper list: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....?drafttab=team

Comment

Is it just me or does this year's batch of RB look more like a minefield than usual?

Go back ten years and RB were much safer bets than WR. You needed an elite RB to truly contend. Not anymore.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

coming out of the draft or FA targets in general?

the position itself has devalued like crazy over the past couple years
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

In general. RB's and WR's have flipped places on the totem pole. In the other league(dynasty PPR) its arguably less drastic because a lot of these new aged RB's can catch and do catch. In this standard format though its very risky.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Is it just me or does this year's batch of RB look more like a minefield than usual?

Go back ten years and RB were much safer bets than WR. You needed an elite RB to truly contend. Not anymore.

RB is so hard cause the shelf life is so short and can easily change from year to year. Look at St Louis, drafted a rookie RB in back to back seasons, both showing some success, then they follow it up by drafting another in the first round.

Since most RBs are later picks than WR, they are on cheaper contracts and thus are easier to move around. Gone are the days of a franchise back being the man for 10 years.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

In general. RB's and WR's have flipped places on the totem pole. In the other league(dynasty PPR) its arguably less drastic because a lot of these new aged RB's can catch and do catch. In this standard format though its very risky.
                yeah it makes guys like Forte (who is terrible) worth a ton
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Reminder:

The draft is this weekend. I recommend presetting your draft list even if you plan to be at the event. Good luck!

Comment

The draft is this weekend. I recommend presetting your draft list even if you plan to be at the event. Good luck!
                    Whoa, thanks for the heads up. Totally forgot.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

what's the exact date/time for the draft?
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

nm

Saturday, August 16th @ 3:30PM EST
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

That's a Sunday.

Comment

ughhhh of course i'll be busy. wonder if i can do this from my iphone.

edit: o rly?
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I tried one year and it was a mistake. That said, maybe now the app is better. They release a new app each year. Go check it out.

Oh and pre rank, pre rank, pre rank. I'm planning on being there and I'm still pre ranking.

Comment

Less than 60 minutes until the draft. Time to start my research and school you fools

Comment

Working...
                                X