X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Get it right the first time

Once all the picks are in, will do up the bracket (Mack vs Apollo in the avatar challenge is locked in) and then send out final instructions with the match ups.
    I was going to drop MJ for Powell because i figure the voters will like a team with Powell and Bruno.

Ooops just gave away my last pick! /s

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      One of my favourites of all-time
      Me too. First jersey I ever owned. Was planning on going a different route for my 7th pick, figuring he would be long gone, but he just kempt showing up on my board .. had to take him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        I will be selecting ...

Shawn Kemp
        I was debating Kemp with 2 other bigs. You better hope my other guys are still available for my next pick.

My issue with Kemp was that his statistical best was when he was "leading" those awful Cleveland teams. Then he got fat.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

....... Andre Kirilenko would have a HUGE issue with you saying that .. Lol AK47 was a monster in his prime.
          Wasn't he poor under pressure though? He had some issues besides his injury problems if I remember correctly.

He posted pretty stats in his prime years though.

EDIT: Make sure he gets his minutes.
          http://www.sltrib.com/jazz/ci_5727873

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            My issue with Kemp was that his statistical best was when he was "leading" those awful Cleveland teams. Then he got fat.
            Not quite true.

93'-94' with Seattle his 6.0 DWS is up there amongst the absolute best of all time.
            And while he did technically achieve a slightly higher PER one season with Cleveland, he managed a steady stream of 6 seasons at 20+ PER, peaking his same year as the 6.0DWS with a 22.9 PER; 18 ppg, 11rpg, 2.1bpg, 1.8spg, 54%FG, 74%FT.

And then Crack happened.

Comment

Not quite true.

93'-94' with Seattle his 6.0 DWS is up there amongst the absolute best of all time.
              And while he did technically achieve a slightly higher PER one season with Cleveland, he managed a steady stream of 6 seasons at 20+ PER, peaking his same year as the 6.0DWS with a 22.9 PER; 18 ppg, 11rpg, 2.1bpg, 1.8spg, 54%FG, 74%FT.

And then Crack happened.
              Crack is a helluva drug.

He was my favorite player in the 90's with Timmy H. Was hoping they dropped.

Comment

Me too. First jersey I ever owned. Was planning on going a different route for my 7th pick, figuring he would be long gone, but he just kempt showing up on my board .. had to take him.
                Nice one! I honestly thought you had already taken him a few rounds ago, otherwise i would have spent a lot of time thinking about him! Great pick.

Comment

• We need more rounds. We're neglecting a very important detail: coaching.

The way it's shaping up all those teams that drafted last in the crucial round one would be looking at first cracks at coaches in a snaking format. There would need to be a rule that any player drafted can't be a coach as well.

Thoughts?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    We need more rounds. We're neglecting a very important detail: coaching.

The way it's shaping up all those teams that drafted last in the crucial round one would be looking at first cracks at coaches in a snaking format.

Thoughts?

The problem with adding coaches at this point is that people would have drafted differently. For example I would not have waited this long for a coach. I like this idea for potential future drafts but not for this year. Also keep in mind that there are more great players than there are great coaches.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      We need more rounds. We're neglecting a very important detail: coaching.

The way it's shaping up all those teams that drafted last in the crucial round one would be looking at first cracks at coaches in a snaking format. There would need to be a rule that any player drafted can't be a coach as well.

Thoughts?

Technically we are the coaches, since we set our line ups and present the strategies for the voting masses.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ok. Fair enough.

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        The problem with adding coaches at this point is that people would have drafted differently. For example I would not have waited this long for a coach. I like this idea for potential future drafts but not for this year. Also keep in mind that there are more great players than there are great coaches.
                        A good coach adapts to his roster. For example the Bulls and Lakers were totally different yet Phil won many times with both because he was outstanding as a coach.

Comment

• PlanetMars roster seems weird but with Pop or PJax running a triangle it might be good

Comment

• I got a LONG way until my next pick .. Ugh... Lol

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Snooch, the real issue I have with your team is that I believe you do not have a real true SF. But yeah, nabbing Russel was your best move.
                              Rick Barry is an elite SF. AK47 is good too, although he's a bit harder to fit offensively as a 3, but he could defend 3s.

Comment

• Wasn't ready for this pick after Rashard got taken, give me a couple minutes guys

Comment

Working...
                                X