Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully we can finish the draft tomorrow.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• So close, but it looks like I won't get to draft most likely, off soon. I'll send my pick to Axel in a bit.

Comment

• We're doing great when you consider how this thing kicked off. So great that I hoped to finish off my team tonight. Not looking likely now.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
          I thought Joey would get Amar'e. He was talking about a big that he hoped would drop, I thought for sure that's Amar'e to pair with Nash. Instead it's Reed, interesting.
          I looked really hard at STAT, but I felt Kemp and Amare were very similar players.. with Kemp being superior.

Comment

• I actually completely forgot about Stoudemire. lol

I would have taken Gilmore anyway though.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              I looked really hard at STAT, but I felt Kemp and Amare were very similar players.. with Kemp being superior.
              Oh, you have Kemp. Yep, I actually thought 'Joey is picking Amar'e or Kemp,' so I guess I was close. I only looked at the starting lineup and saw Reed there.

Comment

• I hope my last guys fall to me. Got a choice of 2 for my last spot, so fingers crossed.....

starting lineup is 110 points, 64.3rpg, 25apg, 6.5spg, 12bpg

bench so far of 46.8ppg, 14.8rpg, 7apg, 1.5spg, 2.1bpg.

athletic, good shooters, smart, great defenders, great group that can mesh together.
                Last edited by Snooch; Mon Aug 3, 2015, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  The year Amare got hurt the Suns played better without him in the playoffs. That hurts his legacy.

Comment

• God damnit. Gave a 12 deep list to axel and got the top two guys from it. Haha. So I guess I've tipped my hand a little

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      I actually completely forgot about Stoudemire. lol

I would have taken Gilmore anyway though.
                      I was thinking about him too, though Bosh / Pau / Parish were my main trio, I wanted to go smaller and quicker off the bench. All gone now.

Gilmore's weakness was that he didn't see the floor once he got into the post, but very good player otherwise.

Comment

• Wow no picks since I left

Comment

• no way its getting through the amount of picks needed till I can pick today. so hopefully my guy will be there in the morning.

Comment

• Dan's up, right?

Anyways, there's still one great PF, mainly on rebounds, that I think could fit in rather nicely anywhere for many teams. A few underrated gems left as well, from the earlier years.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              We're doing great when you consider how this thing kicked off. So great that I hoped to finish off my team tonight. Not looking likely now.

Glad to see my ambition didn't take on too large a goal. I knew that once we got going people would be hooked.

Safe to say we have a new offseason tradition.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Dammit Dan you bastard how could you possibly spend time with your family instead of spending time on a raptors forum

Comment

Working...
                                X