This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

Let Dirk be a 3rd option and only have to take 2 threes a game during his prime and he'll put up 60%
    just because 60 right? hahaha

Comment

• i am pretty stuck with my last pick. long time and no idea right now who to take. can't believe no one took stevey franchise

Comment

51% if you're rounding correctly.

And on 2.2 attempts as a 3rd option

Let Dirk be a 3rd option and only have to take 2 threes a game during his prime and he'll put up 60%
        how does .523 round down to 51? and the third option also put up 19 points can put the ball on the floor, pass and has a wicked sweet post game

Comment

• i need a really far under the radar guy for this pick. can't wait to see the complete team lists

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            just because 60 right? hahaha
            It's an estimate. He's never been anything but a number 1 option so it's hard to gauge.

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            how does .523 round down to 51? and the third option also put up 19 points can put the ball on the floor, pass and has a wicked sweet post game
            He did. But that wasn't my argument. He shot 52.3% from the field, 51.4% from 3. I was talking three point shooting.

Comment

It's an estimate. He's never been anything but a number 1 option so it's hard to gauge.
              haha, i love how your estimate is best ever in the history of the game. hahaha

Comment

He did. But that wasn't my argument. He shot 52.3% from the field, 51.4% from 3. I was talking three point shooting.
                my bad wanted the 3 ball numbers up. i'll bring that down to 51%

Comment

haha, i love how your estimate is best ever in the history of the game. hahaha
                  It's not realistic because Dirk wouldn't be a third option :/

Comment

• Looks like we've got another first round matchup set... ^
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I'm getting carpel tunnel or tennis elbow from logging into my phone so much... where did Apollo go?

Comment

It's not realistic because Dirk wouldn't be a third option :/
                        i think in todays' game neither would detlef, also if he wasn't on the floor with an athletic freak he and payton would have been a sick two man game team

Comment

i think in todays' game neither would detlef, also if he wasn't on the floor with an athletic freak he and payton would have been a sick two man game team
                          Again that's arguable. We can't really tell.

Comment

Again that's arguable. We can't really tell.
                            Forum members will be the judge of that!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Forum members will be the judge of that!
                              Yeah that's gonna be and interesting way of deciding. I feel like more popular members will get the benefit of votes more often than not, really no way to remove biases though, it seems
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• only guys i am afraid of right now are the super dominant big men, shaq, wilt, kareem, dream. these guys scare my team, but i don't need to go inside to get the points, and zo should be ok at somewhat slowing them down. i need to get a guy willing to hurt people with my last pick. i am taking BOBBY CLARKE

Comment

Working...
                                X