Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could be. I've been using it for the draft but like I said, I'm transferring it over shortly to the game thread. Also you might want to consider character size. Mine is set to the smallest so maybe that matters?

Will we have a separate thread for each game?

Comment

• Where's DanH? I'm really impatient.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Could be. I've been using it for the draft but like I said, I'm transferring it over shortly to the game thread. Also you might want to consider character size. Mine is set to the smallest so maybe that matters?

I would think so, stuff won't get lost in the mix that way and someone wins on a 1 to 0 vote

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
          something to add for next time.
          Next time should be as soon as the playoffs end lol
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Could be. I've been using it for the draft but like I said, I'm transferring it over shortly to the game thread. Also you might want to consider character size. Mine is set to the smallest so maybe that matters?

Yes. There'll be a poll so we're gonna need to.

And I think it was Snoochie Boochie that asked but no round robin, it goes right into elimination games.

Comment

• I guess we'll probably need a public voting poll or for each team to cast their vote in the thread. If we go dark on this in a poll anyone could be voting on the site then but who knows, maybe that's what we're looking for?

Comment

• Each player should get a chance to give their argument and then a poll be opened
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  Each player should get a chance to give their argument and then a poll be opened
                  That's what's gonna happen. 10 sentences to state your case, then after reading your opponent's case, you get 5 sentences to make your rebuttal with.

Comment

• hopefully popularity doesnt sway votes, cause id probably be fucked. lolol

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                      That's what's gonna happen. 10 sentences to state your case, then after reading your opponent's case, you get 5 sentences to make your rebuttal with.
                      10 sentences? Oh lord
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                        10 sentences? Oh lord
                        Yeah. That's max though.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                          Yeah. That's max though.
                          That seems like nothing
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                            10 sentences? Oh lord
                            Yes, hopefully I will be able to cram all of my thought into just that limited number of sentences; however, if that does become a problem then, grammatically at least, one poster or another poster, if they wanted too, could certainly add a substantial amount of support in just one single sentence, as long as said sentence is structured in such a way that allows for transference of thought at a high word count before you have to use your period.

Comment

• In this 10 sentence explaination are we alowd to link stats or vids? That would be prime.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                                Yes, hopefully I will be able to cram all of my thought into just that limited number of sentences; however, if that does become a problem then, grammatically at least, one poster or another poster, if they wanted too, could certainly add a substantial amount of support in just one single sentence, as long as said sentence is structured in such a way that allows for transference of thought at a high word count before you have to use your period.
                                1 idea per sentence I would assume. If you're talking about Bill's defense and Pau's post game in the same sentence it's safe to say you're abusing it

Comment

Working...
                                X