Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is all just ideas I'm tossing out there. I'm happy just to play in the champions round for as long as I keep winning and then be done with it.

Comment

• Problem is that we don't quite have a bracket, as Axel just picked the matchups this round
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Also, when are next games going up?
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I'll get my Game plan in this evening or later in the night.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            Also, when are next games going up?
            I haven't received any new gameplans since last time, so no new games are ready to go yet.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
              Problem is that we don't quite have a bracket, as Axel just picked the matchups this round
              We do have a bracket, 2nd round was just inverted, so the original bracket is still in play as a possibility.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                I haven't received any new gameplans since last time, so no new games are ready to go yet.
                I'll send mine to Joey now

Comment

• Sent

Comment

• So then, If I am understanding Correctly....

First round winners
                    EWheezy
                    Planet Mars
                    Axel
                    Joey
                    Dogelover
                    Bonus Jonus
                    Apollo

Round 2 champion Bracket Winners (Currently)
                    Apollo(2-0)

Round 2 Consolations Bracket winners (Currently)
                    Bobloblaw (1-1)
                    Snooch( 1-1)

Round 2 Consolations Losers (currently)
                    Jimi Cliff (0-2)
                    Mack North (0-2)

Round 2 Winners Bracket left to Play
                    EWheezy
                    Planet MArs
                    Axel
                    Joey
                    Dogelover
                    Bonus Jonus

Round 2 Consolation Bracket left to play
                    Danh
                    Mack11
                    MrZ
                    Miekenstein

Early entrants into Round 3 winners bracket
                    Apollo

early entrants into Round 3 consolations bracket
                    007 (1-1)
                    Snooch (1-1)
                    Bobloblaw (1-1)

Comment

• I lost
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I got Wheazy plan Axel, just let me know what to do with it.
                        This week has been an absolute shit show for me and a complete write-off.
                        I'm not sure when the absolutely drop dead date is to get mine in, but I swear, I will have it in .. if it can wait until tomorrow ... Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          I got Wheazy plan Axel, just let me know what to do with it.
                          This week has been an absolute shit show for me and a complete write-off.
                          I'm not sure when the absolutely drop dead date is to get mine in, but I swear, I will have it in .. if it can wait until tomorrow ... Haha
                          Pop it in the thread in the mod forum and might as well post it.

Comment

• Can someone confirm that my linked video is working properly please. Thanks.

Comment

• It works.

Comment

• Pretty sure the use of bullets by e_wheazy exceeds the 5 line limit. I've been generous to date, but come on man.

Also wheazy, how do you explain that your guys won't have to scramble to find their assignments? I choose who my guys defend, so when you are on offence, your players are closest to the guy I set (Oscar/Stockton, Rice/Reggie, Peja/Kawhi).

Comment

Working...
                                X