X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team vs team with a vote from everyone

Comment

• Everyone being the main forum page with people who aren't in the league also voting

Comment

• I'm going to get a good nights sleep and make my pick by tomorrow morning, if that's cool with you guys. Hopefully Cody has his two picks in by then.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          I'm going to get a good nights sleep and make my pick by tomorrow morning, if that's cool with you guys. Hopefully Cody has his two picks in by then.
          Good thing our wait list goes 2 deep then
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack, if you hang on for a half hour you could make the pick and then thing could progress for a while before you need to pick again.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Mack, if you hang on for a half hour you could make the pick and then thing could progress for a while before you need to pick again.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
              Lol just trying to get a reaction! I'll be ready to go at 5pm eastern with my selection

Comment

• Another question, will judgement be based on overall career or how good someone was in his prime?

For example, if a player plays at an MVP level for a couple years and then gets hurt, is he good in this draft or not very?

Comment

• Prime

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                    Another question, will judgement be based on overall career or how good someone was in his prime?

For example, if a player plays at an MVP level for a couple years and then gets hurt, is he good in this draft or not very?
                    Every player is playing in the tournament at their prime. Voters may take longevity into their bias (but really shouldn't).

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• What's going on? Has Cody had his team taken over?
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I think Cody loses his team at 5pm EST

Comment

• is it my turn to pick yet???

Comment

• Man, this thread has really helped my "likes" count. Finally my count is back up to (and passed) White Men Cant Jump for 2nd most all-time.

Comment

• I'm going to be PMing my top picks to Axel, in case I'm not here for my 2nd pick.

If possible Axel, wait 15 minutes or so before announcing my pick, as I would like to do it myself if possible. If I don't show 15 minutes after you make yours, fire away with mine and keep it going.

The message will be sent shortly.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Man, this thread has really helped my "likes" count. Finally my count is back up to (and passed) White Men Cant Jump for 2nd most all-time.
                                how do i down vote?

Comment

Working...
                                X