This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Yaba totally messaged me and said he picks Chris Childs. I asked him if he was sure and he reassured me, so its cool...
    Cool!

Onward and forward!

With the 25th pick, JimiCliff selects:

Elgin Baylor!
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• hahahahahhaa. he did not pick chris childs

Comment

• i hope he takes baylor

Comment

• baylors gone

Comment

• jimi needs to change his name to drax. everything you say to him he takes in a literal sense

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              jimi needs to change his name to drax. everything you say to him he takes in a literal sense
              (psst...it was a joke)
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                baylors gone
                JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                (psst...it was a joke)
                yeah, i'm the dum dum now. just saw baylor was gone. you can remain jimi

Comment

• looking more and more like magic might have to step up as a rookie to play center for us. i think it is a once precedented move by a pg to do that

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Probably too late to create new rules.. but we should have a time limit between picks.. like 3 or 4 hours. Only exception would be if the last pick was made before midnight or something.. than the next pick has until 9 or 10am the next day.

Guys that miss their picks get Turk's one season in Toronto.

8 rounds at this pace will take forever.
                    Or we just skip them and they slot in "Next" whenever they decide to show up.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Or we just skip them and they slot in "Next" whenever they decide to show up.
                      can someone take the average pick times from so far and extrapolate? why have a month or more before anything meaningful happens

if we hurry it we will just be bored again after

Comment

• The Rebuttal :

Get your popcorn ready.

Snooch wrote: View Post
                        lol

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          Cool!

Onward and forward!

With the 25th pick, JimiCliff selects:

Elgin Baylor!
                          He's been selected three times this draft. I picked him twice and you've picked him once.

Time to recognize Snooch. You're wrong. The Apollos will show no mercy in the playoffs.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            He's been selected three times this draft. I picked him twice and you've picked him once.

Time to recognize Snooch. You're wrong. The Apollos will show no mercy in the playoffs.
                            he was on my list

Comment

• i am pretty excited to see if i get my next two guys. i have 3 players lined up. looking through the lists i can't believe that the mailman went before moses.

i really really wanted moses. ah well. next up steve kerr

Comment

• If someone takes my guy I'm gonna pop a blood vessel. I thought he would have been taken earlier. I wouldn't have been surprised to see him picked in the top 15
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X