Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a replacement for Apollo, he left the keyboard.

Comment

• Sorry, I've been stupid busy at work today. Time to replace yaba.

Who wants it?!
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Sorry, I've been stupid busy at work today. Time to replace yaba.
        Really eh? Damn, no non-sense. Lol

Comment

Sorry, I've been stupid busy at work today. Time to replace yaba.

Who wants it?!
          Mr.Z wanted in...

Comment

• yay!

brb, gotta do something for next 10 mins

Comment

• I'll take his spot.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Really eh? Damn, no non-sense. Lol
                All day is a bit much. Hard to complete a round per day when we spent all day waiting on 1 person.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  I'll take his spot.
                  Sold. Let's get this ball rolling.

Comment

• Nate Archibald

Comment

• It's getting a bit much with these replacements. I mean people have lives outside of this (I think) and while I wanna keep this thing moving steady, it's understandable that people are away for extended periods of time. Life happens.

I think we're all just really excited about the league, and we wanna make progress on something (since the season seems a distant future). But realistically it'll be more fun and exciting if we can take this all the way up to the start of the season (which is in November, keep in mind...)
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

All day is a bit much. Hard to complete a round per day when we spent all day waiting on 1 person.
                        Its 2PM .. LOL

I gotta agree with Wheazy on this though, its going to get to the point where we wont have any original members, because at some point everyone is going to need to take a morning off or afternoon off or something. I'm all for keeping the ball rolling, but to kick guys after not even a full work shift, who have already invested some time into this, seems a bit harsh.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          It's getting a bit much with these replacements. I mean people have lives outside of this (I think) and while I wanna keep this thing moving steady, it's understandable that people are away for extended periods of time. Life happens.

I think we're all just really excited about the league, and we wanna make progress on something (since the season seems a distant future). But realistically it'll be more fun and exciting if we can take this all the way up to the start of the season (which is in November, keep in mind...)
                          Cody still hasn't been back online. Willing to wait 2 days to complete a round?

Over half a day is a reasonable wait time I feel. Others have had planned absences and still managed to get picks in.

This was never intended to drag into the season but at the rate we are going, I dunno. I have a toddler, a pregnant wife and a busy work life, yet I still manage to oversee what has become a pretty complicated endeavour. If people are fine waiting days for rounds to end, then that's fine by me. Just think people will lose interest if we take weeks.

Comment

• I'll just let you guys figure this out then...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Its 2PM .. LOL

I gotta agree with Wheazy on this though, its going to get to the point where we wont have any original members, because at some point everyone is going to need to take a morning off or afternoon off or something. I'm all for keeping the ball rolling, but to kick guys after not even a full work shift, who have already invested some time into this, seems a bit harsh.
                              When was he last online?

Comment

• When was the last pick made?

(I'm honestly asking as I'm on my phone at the bus stop)

Comment

Working...
                                X