This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    If you click the names in my signature it takes you to highlight videos of my players.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    you're the worst, with all your technical know how

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Friendly wager... If I end up beating you if we play each other in this, you change your avatar to Dez's CATCH for one week... if I lose, I'll put whatever you want for one week. Let's do thisssss, Apollo!
      Wait... You're offering me essentially a blank cheque? Done deal sir. This is where I'd do an evil laugh but I have no clue what sort of cruel avatar I'll have in store for you.

If I lose I'm OK reminding you for a week about how your team lost out to my team when all the chips were on the table. That's cool by me, ha, ha.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        you're the worst, with all your technical know how
        I'm taking over this competition like Kobe in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• Legacy League Draft Thread

just in case no one thought Bill was good at offended
          Last edited by Axel; Sat Aug 1, 2015, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            If you click the names in my signature it takes you to highlight videos of my players.

thats awesome, how did you do that?

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post

just in case no one thought Bill was good at offense
              He was a good passer and a crazy athlete. Russell has said that Bill Walton reminded him of himself (passing and defense), although there are big other differences between them.

Not an efficient scorer, but you could use him like Dwight - Noah mix, an athletic beast who can touch the ball on every possession and make a pass if there's no dunk available.

Comment

thats awesome, how did you do that?
                Do you know how to create a signature?

If you can get there highlight the text you want to link; have the text ready first.

Then click the link button in the edit box (looks like a picture of the earth with a chain sort of thing in front of it).

A popup box then should appear. Paste in the direct url (make sure it's a direct link and it doesn't have some sort of embedded code with it). Then click OK.

You're done. Save/submit so you don't lose it.

Comment

• It looks like we are waiting 4-5 hours until morning. Anyone wants to discuss some trades?

Comment

• i am open to trades, I really want 2 guys....But I may need to move up to make it happen(from 73)

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                      He was a good passer and a crazy athlete. Russell has said that Bill Walton reminded him of himself (passing and defense), although there are big other differences between them.

Not an efficient scorer, but you could use him like Dwight - Noah mix, an athletic beast who can touch the ball on every possession and make a pass if there's no dunk available.
                      he isnt going to be my only guy down there, but he is going to be doing alot of breaking out like that, got a back to basket, turn around 15-18 footer planned who should compliment perfectly.

And most of my offense will be wing driven after my pf.

Comment

, got a back to basket, turn around 15-18 footer planned who should compliment perfectly.
                        manute bol

Comment

manute bol
                          manute couldnt shoot.

Its YAo Ming

Comment

manute couldnt shoot.

Its YAo Ming
                            manute couldn't do anything

Comment

manute couldn't do anything
                              he took funny pictures with Mugsy

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                Wasn't there a thread with all the guidelines and shit for this league somewhere? I can't find it
                                PM'd you the original email
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X