X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Do tell...
    I'll tell ya hwat... you'll probably need something other than ESPN or maybe Yahoo. Sites have been mentioned earlier, my man!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Grant Hill was a triple-double machine. I disagree.
      Pretty sure you owe royalties to Team Axel's Oscar Robertson for using the term "triple-double" when referring to anyone other than the True King of the Triple-Double.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

It was fun while it lasted! At least we got a few in there...
        3 less picks for me to worry about my guys getting stolen again ... yesterday sucked. Hopefully today is better. Haha

Comment

I'll tell ya hwat... you'll probably need something other than ESPN or maybe Yahoo. Sites have been mentioned earlier, my man!
          Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            3 less picks for me to worry about my guys getting stolen again ... yesterday sucked. Hopefully today is better. Haha
            I'm drafting your guy. I just have a feeling

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              I'm drafting your guy. I just have a feeling
              PM me ... please. Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                Bollox... sorry i'm on my 6th tallboy

Comment

On top of the one great site you are referring to, pretty sure his NBA stats for the Nets are on his Wikipedia page too lol.

Comment

Bollox... sorry i'm on my 6th tallboy
                    Only 6? Weak.

On to the rum!!

Comment

Only 6? Weak.

On to the rum!!
                      I'm more of a Single Malt guy.

Comment

• Was so excited when wheazy posted and now no BobLoblaw? So close and yet so far...
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Was so excited when wheazy posted and now no BobLoblaw? So close and yet so far...
                          Ya he had mentioned earlier to me he was "off for the night" , and he's in Europe I believe, so I imagine that means sleeping ... Drat.
                          Last edited by Joey; Sun Aug 2, 2015, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Lol i havent even considered those sites!! More for the arsenal
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Only 6? Weak.

On to the rum!!
                              8 to go Axel! Last night of true vacation... can't get blitzed on holiday Monday before going back to work after 10 days off... or cannnnn iiiiii??? Hmmm me thinks some Beer Stores are open tomorrow

Comment

I feel as though many voters will need an education in the amazingness that was Oscar Robertson. The only player to ever average a triple double over an entire season, the Big O averaged a triple double over the first five years of his career. No one, not MJ, not LeBron, not even Wilt impacted the game on the same level.
                                He only has one ring. When you enter that upper echelon to greats it is there where rings start to truly matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X