This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snooch wrote: View Post
    so where is this A_Magic_Head kid? Does he even Post?
    Hence the wait list call on the original thread.

Giving reasonable amount of time (another hour or two) before pegging the list. We have two (back to back) who are less active members.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

mchappy isn't playing this?

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        might grab brian russel if i need someone to defend mj in the finals
        That wont work out well for you, didnt work well for Utah.

I will grab John Stark for same reason.

MJ has said many times that Stark is the biggest thorn in his side.

Comment

That wont work out well for you, didnt work well for Utah.

I will grab John Stark for same reason.

MJ has said many times that Stark is the biggest thorn in his side.
          John Starks.... not Stark.

Yeesh.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            John Starks.... not Stark.

Yeesh.
            He dont deserve no S at the end.

Comment

I'm going golfing this afternoon, have no idea when my pick needs to be made and I'd prefer not checking my phone all afternoon. Is there a time period I should be checking when to make my 2 picks(15, 18)?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                I'm going golfing this afternoon, have no idea when my pick needs to be made and I'd prefer not checking my phone all afternoon. Is there a time period I should be checking when to make my 2 picks(15, 18)?
                Trying to get the ball rolling again soon (reached out to wait list), so hard to say definitive time.

If you set up for notification of PM, we can ping you when you are up.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I can make them for you....

hehehehehe

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    Trying to get the ball rolling again soon (reached out to wait list), so hard to say definitive time.

If you set up for notification of PM, we can ping you when you are up.
                    Cool. Is the draft expected to last all day and into tomorrow probably?

Comment

Cool. Is the draft expected to last all day and into tomorrow probably?
                      8 rounds of 16 picks, I suspect a day or three to be honest since we don't have firm deadline for pick submission.

Comment

I can make them for you....

hehehehehe
                        I'll take Adam Morrison, Greg Oden, Darko Milicic, Sam Bowie and Jonny Flynn for the win!! #solid5

Comment

I'll take Adam Morrison, Greg Oden, Darko Milicic, Sam Bowie and Jonny Flynn for the win!! #solid5
                          Good size at least.

Comment

I will e away off and on for the long weekend this weekend, (at least this upcoming weekend is here) but I will check sporadically throughout the day if we are still drafting then.

Comment

8 rounds of 16 picks, I suspect a day or three to be honest since we don't have firm deadline for pick submission.
                              Sounds good. I'll just keep checking in. I will be drinking heavily, however, so we may have to re-do the draft if I don't like my selections when I sober up.

Comment

Good size at least.
                                Lot's of potential... that's what I really like about them.

Comment

Working...
                                X